The Ladies Man

She calls her friend to pick her up.

"Baby look I'm so sorry. I know I should of warned you about this crazy bitch". He said. "I mean my ex is a crazy". Tory said then gets up looking down at the ground.

She puts down her phone then looks at him squinting her eyes.

"I'm a smart female there's something you not telling me." She said. "I mean, that bitch is fucking with the right one.

Tara leaves out and slams the door. She then walks up to her car and opens the back door getting some things out of her car. Moments later her ride pulls up. Shavon waits around the corner in a another vehicle watching her pass right by. Torys cell phone rings he quickly picks it up.

"What the hell is your problem?" He said in rage."

"You should of never let a dumb bitch come between us." "I loved you and always will Tory." She said angrily.

"You have a real problem I didnt mean to fuck you last week it was a mistake. Said Tory upset." He hangs up the phone. She calls back several times but he doesn't answer. A text message is sent.

CHECK YOUR MAILBOX!!! It said.

He goes out and finds a DVD brings it back into his house. Turns on the flatscreen and pops it in. It shows what went on.

"Damn all this chocolate in the tub!" Tory said.

Scented candles in the bathroom. Shavon is wearing just a thong. She looks him dead in his eyes and licks her lips softly.

"Taste this pussy get in." She said. " I have been waiting for you."

Without hesitation Tory starts to undress quickly. Very excited to see her. Trey Songz - Animal fills the air.

"I wanted to taste that sweet pussy all day" he said.

Making his way over to the tub and begins to get in.
He lowers himself in the tub and kisses her gently.
Then starts to lick some chocolate off her body.

"Baby I want you real bad let's do this!" Tory said.

She opens her legs in the wide tub. He pauses then takes his finger and places it between her legs touching her clit rubbing it up and down and then tastes the chocolate on it.

"Fuucck!!" Said Tory stopping the DVD. He calls her back.

"Why are you doing this?" He said to Shavon.

"Oh I made sure to make several copies, man! a hidden camera definitely makes life very interesting dont you agree?" She said laughing.