The Ladies Man

"Niggas always lying why can't I come in?" She said looking at the black BMW with tented windows in the driveway.

Tory looks a little nervous and steps aside to block her view. He then places his hands on her shoulders and looks directly into her eyes.

"Like why are you here right now?" He said smiling at her, which made her even more mad. That's just one of my boys car umm.. he left it there because it wouldn't not start up."

"Yea I hear you, whatever you need to be with me. I was bored in the house all damn day just waiting for your ass to call back" she said.

"You know you right." "I should of not turned it off, long day just let me make it up to you later." He said going back into the house.

"Oh really, so you gonna leave me hanging?" after I came all the way over here.. men these days ugh she said shaking her head walking down the steps heated.

Tory leaves the door cracked. He  watches her speed away then closes the front door, heads back to the bedroom. Slowly opening the door and sees Tara, snooping on his phone. she drops it once he comes in.

"What the fuck you doing?" "Damn all in my shit." Laughing at her and taking his phone off the bed. She looks shocked.

"I got a lock on it for a reason girls sneaky as hell, I tell you I gets no privacy in my own crib what so ever."

Shaking his head then walks over putting his phone on the dresser. He jumps back in the bed. Tara just looks at him with her lips turned.

"Well, was just wondering cause your phone was going off. I thought maybe it was someone important. So who was at the door?" She said.