The Ladies Man

Tara lowers herself to kiss Tory on his soft lips, they slowly french kiss. Both of their tongues swirling back and forth. He puts his arms around her as they get more into it. Tory puts his hands on her phat ass squeezes it. He starts to get even more harder as he feels the warmth and wetness from her pussy.

"Give me that dick daddy." Tara said as she puts it inside her wet tight pussy.

Tory moans as she slides it in. Tightens her muscles from the inside. Her mouth opens she leans her head back and moans. Placing both hands on his chest she rocks back and forth. He grabs her ass tightly, enjoying every bit of it. She begins to get more aggressive with it as her body gets chills up and down her spine feeling all tingly. The wetness of her pussy gets even more intense, his dick goes in and out back and forth just making her soaking wet.

"Uh shit i love this dick." She said fucking him harder.

"I love this pussy keep going right there." he said breathing hard as his body starts to become even hotter.

After a few minutes they change position now Tara lays on her stomach and Tory fucks her from the back lightly biting on her neck.

"Uh yes!" Says Tara moaning and grabbing the pillow.

Tory begins fucking her in a circle motion getting all up in that wet pussy. He begins pumping faster and harder working that shit good.

"Oh shit, baby I'm coming" " I'm coming" she said screaming while her pussy vibrates getting very tight around his big long dick.

"I'm about to bust to uh uh fuck." said Tory breathing heavy with sweat dripping from his face. Grabbed her hips and nuts all in her sweet wet pussy.