The Ladies Man

"Before all the drama. I enjoyed the good moments we shared together. Said Tory smiling at her.

"Yes me to that's the way our life should be baby." Said Tara taking a sip of her drink.

"No relationship is perfect. We all have flaws and make stupid mistakes." He said.

"Well boo, you definitely right about that but true love will always over shadow the good. "You feel me?" She said licking her lips seductively.

"You always been in my heart and never leaving. Hell I known you for what 8 or 9 years?" He said trying to remember and drinking more.

"Yea it's been a min, I would say 9. The sex was always the bomb. She said feeling herself from the drink.

"Shit you already know how zaddy get down." He said laughing trying to ease her mind off the situation that happend earlier.

"See your ass know how to get people look at you rubbing on my legs and shit." She said moving his hand from underneath the table.

"I'm just saying makeup sex is the best sex it heals most problems." Tory says getting up and extends his hand to help her out the seat.

"Look at you being a gentleman yea you owe me big time buddy." Tara says smiling holding his hand as they exist the restaurant.