The Ladies Man

A few moments later the door bell rings it's the pizza man. They both decide to take a short break from putting in that work.

"That has to be the food aw shit." Well, I'm hungry anyway. So we will continue this he said getting up.

Tory puts on a white robe and goes to the front door. Tara makes her way to the kitchen table wearing one of Torys Jerseys. He pays for the food then puts it on the table joining her.

"Mmm.. that smells so good." she said. Opening the box taking two slices and placing it on her plate, then pours some coke in a plastic cup.

"Ima get your cup to baby since you on your game today. She says laughing and walks over to the counter picks up a cup a pours his drink. He notices his Jersey.

"Oh thanks my sexy lil quarterback, I appreciate it!" He said putting a couple pizza slices on his plate then slowly licking his fingers very seductively looking at her.

They sat down together and enjoy their food and have a nice conversation.

"Baby I really appreciate the time you been making for me it means alot she said taking a sip of her drink."

Tory is stuffing his face but listening uh mmm.

"I been enjoying myself to." " Chilling with you these past couple of days felt good, you know how to make your man happy." He said smiling at her.

"Good cause after we finish this you can eat me like you eating that pepperoni pizza Mr. sexy man she said laughing."