Chapter one: I give up..

Warning: there will be a: age gap, self harm, lemon, time skips, abuse, abusive family, and suicidal thoughts. If you are not comfortable with any of this or it triggers you then please kindly leave this story right now. Also if you see this "-" then that means it is no ones pov. <3 (also I am aware that this is not canon)

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sound of my window being knocked on so of course i checked to see who it was and to my surprise it was Sakura Haruno one of my closest friends.

I wrap myself in my blanket to hide any visible scars and open the window "one second" I said smiling but deep down I knew if I get caught talking to anyone through my window my parents will beat me..I have abusive parents who hurt me every day..

They cut me with a belt and beat me for no reason.. Sakura and the others have seen my scars before but I always make a excuse that it was a accident. The one and only person that hasn't seen my scars is my sensei.. Kakashi Hatake aka the person who I have been crushing on for the longest time. I'm 14 now and met my sensei when I was 12 and ever since I have had a massive crush on him.

Even though how brilliant he is and pays close attention to others. I make sure to be more careful around him so he doesn't see my scars. Maybe one day we could be something but I know it will never happen..he sees me as a daughter as well as the others.

After I finished getting on my outfit that doesn't show my scars I quickly leave the house so my parents won't have the opportunity to hurt me. Sakura walks to my front door. "Hey Y/N" she says cheerful "h-hey sakura" I give a fake smile "so are we gonna go train with the others?" I asked "yes I walked to your house so I can get you the guys are waiting for us at our normal meetup spot" Sakura smiles after saying that and I give a real smile.

Maybe my day will lighten up when I see him.
__________________________

-
Sakura and Y/N meet up with the rest of team seven. "Hey girls come sit down" kakashi said. The girls both sit down. Sakura sits next to Sasuke and Y/n sits next to Naruto.

"Okay today I want you guys to focus your chakra your feet to climb this tree right here" kakashi points at a big tree. "This might take all day but when your done you can come inside the house I'll be in there reading my book." He says walking away while reading his book entering the house.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Naruto says running to the tree and tries to climb it but falls. Y/n laughs "watch this" she gains up her chakra and successfully climbs the tree with out struggle. The other three looks surprised "Good job Y/N!" Sakura cheers for y/n. "I can do that too Sakura just watch!" Naruto tries again but fails. Sasuke stays quiet but looks a little surprised and impressed by y/n.

Y/n gets down off the tree "your turn sakura come on I know you can do this" y/n says "I can do this" Sakura says while looking at Sasuke to see if he is impressed but the raven haired man is just staring at Naruto acting like a idiot.

Sakura makes it to the top of the tree "there look did you see that?.I did it!" Sakura says excitedly. Sasuke stares at sakura

"H-hey Sakura? Can you come down here real quick?" Sasuke says blushing a little bit and looking away. "Sure Sasuke" Sakura climbs down blushing. "So do you think you can give me some tips on how you climbed that tree?" Sasuke says while blushing from embarrassment. "S-sure s-sasuke" Sakura says blushing a lot.

Y/N pov:

I watch the three for a bit and decided to go inside the house we're kakashi is in. I blush by the thought of me and kakashi alone but I know we won't do anything. I start to walk to the house and open the door to see kakashi sitting on a couch reading. "So you finished climbing the tree already? Or did someone hurt themselves?" Kakashi says not taking his eye off the book.

"N-no I finished climbing the tree first" I said a bit nervous. "Well congratulations. I'm impressed with you" kakashi smiles under his mask and I blush. "Also Y/N..can you come sit down? There has been something I have been meaning to talk to you about something one on one." Kakashi says "uh sure" I sit down on the other couch facing him but cant stop blushing.

Kakashi stares at me looking at my body as I'm sitting down blushing even more. "W-what is it?" I say a bit nervous. "Those clothes that your wearing..how come you wear long sleeve shirts in hot weather like this?" He looks at me concerned. "I just like these types of clothes" I lie fake smiling.

"Oh okay well go on home and get some rest. You used a lot of chakra today." He says to me.  "Okay bye kakashi sensei" I say fake smiling and leave the house and walk home alone.
I start walking home thinking to myself deep in my thoughts.

I hate this..I really do..what did I do to have my parents hate me?  I pull up my sleeve to see my self inflicted scars. I stare at the scars still walking home with teary eyes. I pull down the sleeve and start running home with tears.

After a few I finally made it to my house.  I take a deep breath and open the door to see my dad with a belt with spikes on it. "WERE THE HELL WERE YOU? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME OR YOUR MOTHER WHEN YOU LEFT THE HOUSE?!" my dad yells at me getting closer as I close the front door in fear.. "I- I went to go train with my te-" I get interrupted with a slap on my face

It was my mother who ran up to me and slapped me. I stood there not doing anything and stares to the ground. " YOU SELFISH BITCH WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL US WERE YOU WERE?"  My mother yells. She then grabbed the spikey belt and hit me with it on the side of my arm causing the fabric of my sleeve to rip and then my skin bleed.

I start to tear up "I- I'm sorry mother- I mean ma'am. I thought it wouldn't of been a big deal" I said with my voice cracking.

"A BIG DEAL OF COURSE IT WAS A BIG DEAL YOU BRAT. HUNNY GRAB HER AND BRING HER TO THE LIVING ROOM" my mother yells and my dad grabs me by the hair and tossed me to the living room.

My mom runs to me and throws me to the floor and started kicking me. She then keeps hitting me with the belt. My dad started to kick me in the face. "STOP! STOP! PLEASE MA'AM PLEASE FATHER! IM SORRY" I yell on the top of my lungs but my wishes were denied....after a hour of being beat up and bleeding every were on the floor my mom and dad leaves me in the living room and enter there room.

I get up from the floor and look at the window to see that it's nighttime already. I walk to my room and grab a kunai. I start to make cuts on my left arm going up to my shoulder. I walk out my house sorta limping and still bleeding and walk to the Konoha bridge.

I made it to the bridge and look down to see if it's a deep fall. I stare trying to see the bottom of the bridge but all I could see was darkness.

Y/n's mind:
I'm sorry everyone. I can't with this pain. For 14 years of this abuse and being nearly half to death almost every day is tiring. I don't think I should be here anymore.

______________________
-
She stands up on the top part of the bridge about to jump until a not so calm familiar voice interrupts her. "Y/N? What are you doing? Are you okay?"..it was kakashi.

Y/n pov:

I turn around in horror of the persons voice. "S-sensei?" I say tearing up. Kakashi runs to me and grabs me off the top of the bridge. He holds me in a hug-like way and puts me back down to the ground. he stares at me and sees how beat up I am "do you need help?" He says "I give up.." I say with tears running down my face and I start to run back to the bridge to jump.

He runs after me and grabs me. I start to hit him to try to break free. "LET ME GO. LET ME GO. LET ME GO." I yell trying to let go. "No your coming home with me." He says calmly.  "NO LET ME DIE ALREADY I WANNA DIE LET ME GO" I yell. He doesn't respond.

Get cliffhangered bitch 😍

(1593 words😮‍💨)