Chapter 3: "I'm not a little kid anymore."

Y/N POV:
I push him off of me with a little bit of force. "If you see me as a daughter then why did you just made out with me?" I say looking directly to his eyes as he looks away. "I- I'm sorry Y/N but I didn't know what had gotten into me when I kissed you. I shouldn't of done that. Your my student its wrong..". He says sorta in a worried voice. "Well I know that you have known that I have been crushing on you for the longest time so why would you tease me?!" I say in a pissed off tone as I then slapped my mouth.

What the hell am I saying..He is my sensei and he knows better. Either way he probably thinks I'm to young for him. He backs away and goes to sit down on his office chair pulling up his mask not saying anything and puts his head on the desk.

"Your just a kid. I shouldn't even of teased you like that in the first place. I apologize." He says with his head still on a desk. "I'm not a little kid anymore." I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He looks up and stares at me with a bit of frustration. He gets back up and pins me to a wall and grabs my arm. "H-hey stop." I said but he doesn't and pulls my sleeve up to my left arm.

"See now if you weren't a child these fresh new cuts wouldn't be there." He says fake smiling. I have been fake smiling for my whole life and can tell instantly when a person is fake smiling. "I..-" he let's go of me and goes back to his desk. "Now four years ago I told you to stop with the cutting.. why would you disobey me like that?" He says to me looking directly in my eyes. "B-because.."I say looking away.

"Because is not a valid answer Y/L/N" he only says our last names if he gets mad or frustrated with him but I can't tell him the truth. The truth is I haven't recovered from what happened with my parents.

And just to top that off now I have a boyfriend who abuses me and I am too afraid that he will hurt me or even kill me if I tell anyone my circumstances. "Because I'm a grown woman who can do what she wants." I say in a firm tone.

"You know what? Fine I'll give you that..you are a grown woman but why would you still cut? It's not good for you Y/N..Are you still recovering from the incident that happened four years ago? If you are then cutting isn't the solution to your problems." He says to me as I tear up a little bit but quickly wipe my tears..a good ninja doesn't show their true emotions.

"It's not just that kakashi sensei there is someon- there is something else that has been bothering me." I say while i walk out his office. "H-hey wait! Y/n!" I hear him say as I close the door and rush to my apartment.

Kakashi POV:

God damnit..what's wrong with her? Why is she still cutting..Is someone hurting her? I need to check with her. I get up to open the door to my office but she is nowhere to be seen. I started to walk to her house until I see her still walking to her apartment so I rushed over to her. She was about to punch me and I dodged her punch. "I-Im sorry sensei I didn't know that it was you I thought you were a creep." She says scratching her neck. "

I get straight to the question "what is the other thing that has been bothering you Y/N?" I look at the floor but then met up with her eyes as I see a tear running down her cheek. She is so beautiful..even when she cries. Wait calm down kakashi she is 18 I can't be thinking like that. I brought her in for a hug and she hugs me back. I hear a different voice of a man

The man clears his throat and Y/N immediately lets go of my hug to look at the man in horror. It was a man I have never seen before. "Hey Babe who is this?". The guy says walking up to us. Babe? What did he mean by babe- Jesus I can be so dumb sometimes.

She is dating this man. I can't help but feel a little jealous that he is is dating her.. wait what am I jealous? She is my student! I shouldn't be jealous about my students love life. What's wrong with me? "T-this i-is m-my s-sensei" she says becoming a stuttering mess. She seemed a little afraid of the man. He gently grabs her hand and smiles. "Nice to finally meet you Kakashi Hatake. But my girlfriend and I must leave to our apartment." He says calmly and walks with her to the apartment.

She doesn't say anything to me or even looks back at my direction and walks with him. Something seems a little off.
_______________________________
Y/n pov:
We made it home and my boyfriend slammed the door shut and I back up a little. "WHY WERE YOU LATE HOME? YOU WERE OUT CHEATING ON ME WEREN'T YOU? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH YOUR SENSEI?" He yells at me getting closer to me. "No I wasn't out cheating I was at his office talking to him that's all." I give a fake smile to him

"Good, like he would even want you in the first place. I mean come on look at yourself...your absolutely ugly. Your lucky that I gave pity on you when we first started dating. You fat ugly lying BITCH" he says to me walking closer and smacking me on the face. "STOP IT NOW. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HIT ME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" I snap at him and then in shock I look away knowing what's about to happen.

He threw me to the ground and started to beat me up. He got on top of me put all his weight on me so I wouldn't get up and he started punching me. I start crying in pain as he keeps beating me. "IM SORRY..IM SORRY. PLEASE STOP PLEASE IM SORRY" I scream in pain and in plea hoping that he would get off of me. But he kept on punching me..

Kakashi POV:
Something didn't seem right with that man..why did she look scared? Ugh goddamn it y/n what have you gotten yourself into? I run to her apartment and when I made it there I heard screaming. I look in the window hoping to see what's going on and I cant see a single thing.

I pound on the door hoping that she would open the door smiling. She didn't respond and the screams get louder. "PLEASE IM SORRY WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I SWEAR. AHH PLEASE STOP PLEASE I CANT BREATHE.. SOMEONE HELP ME" she screams at the top of her lungs.

As soon as I heard her voice I broke the door open. I see the man beating her up punching her in the face and she passes out with her face all bloodied.

I immediately grabbed the man and punched him in the face and threw him out the house. I think I ended up knocking him out or he left because I didn't hear him after I tossed him out. "Y/N WAKE UP. GOD DAMNIT WAKE UP Y/N"

I set her on her couch to find her medical stuff. I started to stop the bleeding and fixed up her wounds. I let her rest on her couch for a little bit and then picked her up bridal style and walked back to my house. I layed her down on my couch with a blanket and started to do my own thing. I went on my ninja data base to try to find info of that man she was dating.

Since I didn't know his name it will be difficult to figure it out. After hours of.doing research I couldn't find information on her boyfriend. I was sitting on the other couch and she wakes up.
___________________
Y/n POV:
I wake up being in a strange place. I was wrapped up in a blanket and I see kakashi sensei wearing his black tank top with his mask. He wasn't wearing his Jonin vest like he has always worn. I immediately blushes as I saw him. "W-were am I?" I say to him. "Your at my house" he says as he puts his computer down. He walks up to me and bends down to my level since I was laying down on the couch.

"You lost a lot of blood. Are you hungry? He says smiling under his mask. I blush not responding and he gets up to his kitchen and serves me a plate of food. "Here I already cooked for you so when you wake up you can eat. Please eat so your not dizzy" he says handing me a plate. I sit up and take the plate from him and start to eat.

"It's delicious Sensei" I smile "oh thank you" he smiles and turns a little red. He gets a bit more serious. "Why would you stay with that man if you knew that he hurts you like that?" He says to me as he sits on the other couch to see my face. "H-he has threatened to kill me several times. He has also tried to kill me a few times too. So I was afraid that if I told anyone that he would just kill me. And if your wondering. Yes. That is a reason why I still cut." I tell him pouring my heart out.

He looks shocked and then sighs "what's his name so I can look him up and get him arrested?" He says to me lifting his computer up to look him up. "His name is Hiro Fushi" I say to him. "Found him I'll give Lady Tsunade a call right now and explain everything to her." He says. I nod my head in approval and he goes to his room to talk to Tsunade on the phone.

After a little bit of waiting he walks out his room "you're spending the night here tonight okay?" He says. "W-what..?" I say to him shocked.