chapter 15

Y/n pov
After he closed the door I decided to just get dressed in his living room. I finished getting dress and waited on the couch for him. I say there waiting until I saw his pervy books sitting on a shelf. I decided to snatch one from him and read it later. I put it in my bag and continued to wait. After a while he exits the bathroom in his clothes. I haven't seen him without his Jonin jacket so it was a little treat to see that.

He goes into his room and comes back out with his jonin jacket on. "O-okay let's go" he says to me embarrassed and doesn't make eye contact. "Okay" I say nervous and we walked to the training grounds in silence. Let's just say during the whole day of training we didn't have much interaction or eye contact...

At kakashi's house

We enter his house still in silence. "Why did you make it akward the whole day?" I ask and turn around to look at him. "H-huh? I was making things akward?" He looks at me with widened eyes. "Is it because I saw you shirtless?" I ask him and he turns red of embarrassment. "Y-yeah sorry Y/n" he scratches his neck.

"Well I should head home thank you kakashi sensei for letting me spend the night" I say to him and he nods his head as a response saying "no problem".

I grab my bag and head out the door remembering that I have that book. I leave the house pretty fast excited to read it. I couldn't control my excitement so I went a few blocks away from his house and found a bench and sat on it.

I grabbed the book from my bag and started to read it. It started to get more dark outside and I was two chapters in the book. There was nothing that wrong with the story until I made it to the third chapter. I instantly turned red. My eyes widen and I cover my mouth from the chapter. After a few minutes more of reading I feel someone sit next to me on the bench

. I ignore the person still being so red that it's so visible and flip page after page. "I think you have something of mine" I hear a familiar voice say to me and I immediately recognized the voice and froze what I was doing.

I blush even more and slowly turn my head to face the voice. It was kakashi sensei...."I'll be taking that please" he grabs the book out of my hand. "now let's see what chapter you were read hm?" He say reading the page I was on. "Oh-.." he says with his eye widening and turning red.

"You were on that chapter.." he says closing the book. "Why would you read this book?" He asks me. I try getting up to make a run for it but he grabs my arm and makes me sit back down. "Answer the question y/n." He says to me. "I don't know I was just curious about what types of books you read..but I guess you read sexual books...." I say blushing.

"Never read these books again okay?" He says blocking my question. "How did you know what I was doing?" I ask him. "I wanted to take a walk but I'm glad I found you before the book got a little more... heated.." he says looking away.

"Oh.. I'm sorry sensei." I tell him. "It's okay y/n I know at your age you can be very curious. But go home it's getting late okay?" He says getting up off the bench and I do the same. "okay good night sensei." I tell him and walk home.

When I made it home I turn super red at the situation I was just in and went to bed.