chapter 18: you want me to do what..?

Y/n Pov:
There he was..his whole face looking as handsome as ever. He looks at me and I look at him back. He leans his face towards me and kisses me and I kiss him back.

He puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me more passionately. I softy moan in the kiss craving for more of him. He pulls from the kiss and looks at me. "I'm sorry I don't know what got into me. I'm sorry if I scared you by kissing you.." he says to me pulling his mask back up.

"Scared me? No. Do you know how long I craved a kiss from you?" I say to him and his eyes widen. "Really?" He asks and I shake my head yes. He grabs me a bit roughly and pins me to the bed. He pulls his mask back down "well would you like to continue~?". He asks me. I shake my head yes and he passionately kissed me. I kissed him back and wraps my legs around him.

We keep kissing until we both pulled back for air. We both look at eachother about to kiss again until we hear a knock from the front door.

Kakashi quickly sits up and puts on his shirt and mask. I get up out of his bed. He quickly makes the bed and we both walk out the room. I sit on a couch in the living room and watch kakashi open up the door to see her girlfriend. My hair was a bit messy and so was his.

She looks at him and looks at me. It's so obvious you can put two and two together to figure out what happened. "So did you two catch up?" She asks smiling. We both nod our heads.

"Well y/n I would like to get to know you better you think I can walk you home?" She asks me. "Okay"  I shake my head. "Already leaving?" Kakashi asks me looking into my eyes. "Yes I haven't told the others that I have returned. So I want to go see them but I'll come back later okay?" I say to him smiling. I didn't want to leave.

I wanted to stay with kakashi and keep kissing him..but I also miss my friends a lot. "Well shall we head out?" Kagura asks me. "Sure!" I say to her and we head out and started walking. We walked for a bit in silence but the tension between us was so thick you could slice it with a knife.

We started to walk through a dark alleyway. She gets closer to me and pushes me to a wall and stared at me with hateful eyes.

I finally got to get a good look at her. No wonder kakashi is dating her..she is way more prettier than me and looked around kakashi's age. she was about the same height as me as well except a little bit taller.

"Listen here you little slut. Kakashi is mine. I know you have a crush on him and I don't care about your sob story either..but I don't want you to ever talk to him again. If you don't I'll make him hate you.you got that bitch?" She pushes me to the wall harder.

She was about to slap me until I grabbed her hand to not slap me. "You want me to do what..? But he is my best friend I can't just ignore him."I protested. "You better ignore him and move on with your sad pathetic life. He is mine" she says to me letting me go.

I run off to my apartment in tears as she stays there watching me run. God..I have to stop being kakashi's friend? I don't want him to hate me..that wicked witch will probably tell him a lie. I walk into my apartment and look through my things.

I found a kunai. I lifted up my sleeve and made a cut. I have still been cutting for the past year even on the mission I would cut. I had so many thoughts of suicide on my mission but managed to control myself.

I watched the blood go down and then cleaned myself up. I then remembered that I was supposed to see my best friends so I pulled down my sleeve and walked to Naruto's apartment first.

To my surprise sasuke opened the door. "Yeah? Who are you?" He says to me looking confused. Naruto and Sakura get up and look at me as well both with the same puzzled face as sasuke's.

"You guys seriously don't recognize me?" I say to them and all their faces lit up. They all said at the same time "Y/N?!". I smile "the one and only" I giggle.

Naruto grabs me into the apartment and hugs me. "You look so different y/n" Naruto says while hugging me. "Yeah and you're so pretty too! You were always pretty but you had a glow up!" Sakura said to me smiling.

I smile back and look at sasuke. He smirked "well since you didn't died like a idiot how about we do a sparring match soon?" He asks me and I smirk back. "Oh you're ready to get your ass kicked hm?" I say to him playfully. "As if.. I'm gonna win dumbass" he says to me and I laugh. "we'll see" I flip him off playfully and he does the same.

"God you two stop acting like children" sakura sighs. We all laugh and caught up with eachother. We talked about a lot and I forgot about what happened between me and kakashi.

It was so fun hanging out with them again after a whole year of not seeing them.