chapter four:🍋

-
"You heard me your spending the night it's not safe for you to go home alone we can't find your boyfrien-"  kakashi said "Ex boyfriend." Y/n says looking down at the ground.

Kakashi smiles and walks up to her and sits next to y/n. She takes a risk and lays her head on his shoulder blushing. He blushes under the mask and let's her. "I don't even have clothes to wear here" she says "you can wear some of my clothes tonight" she turns tomato red "Oh okay" she replies. He gets up and goes to get one of his perverted books and sits back down next to her and starts reading.

"Again with those dirty books?" Y/N says. "You wanna read it?" He smirks and looks at her. "I have already read one of those books before" she replies back smirking. He blushes and says in shock "why did you read it? Well my real question is..did you enjoy it?" Kakashi says in a sorta seductive voice. She blushes and nods her head yes. ,

"Which one did you read?" He says. Y/N points at one of the books on his bookshelf blushing. "Oh~ that's my favorite one~" he says in the same seductive voice as before. He leans in her ear and gives it a tiny bite "you know..that book that you read is one of the most dirtiest books in the whole series?~" he says and bites her ear again.

She blushes and makes a tiny moan from the pleasure "mm~" she realizes what she just did and freezes in shock. "Awee~ that was cute" he says and plays with her hair and then running her shoulders. She smiles and blushes. He grabs her and sets her on his lap and gets closer to her face.

He pulls his mask down and kisses her. She kisses him back. He bites her bottom lip asking for entry but she denies. He gets a little frustrated and grabs her ass causing her to gasp and he enters her mouth exploring every inch of it. She moans and the vibration of her moan caused him to get a little hard. She feels a poke and immediately smirks. And she moans again.

He gets even more hard and pulls her off and picks her up. He rushed the both of them to his room and threw her on the bed. She turns really red and kakashi takes off his shirt and goes on the bed with her and kisses her again. "May I take off your shirt~?" He asks. She nods her head in approval and he takes off her shirt and bra. She takes off her pants and kakashi blushes. "Your so hot y/n~" he says as he then grabs her breast and massages them. "Ahhhh~" she moans grabbing onto the bedsheets from the pleasure. He stops and stares at her and smirks.

Y/n POV:
"W-why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him turning more red. "I just wanted to admire your perfect body." He tells me as he touches my womanhood through my panties. "You are already aroused? Your soaking wet~" he says moving his finger on my clit. I stay quiet and moan "Mmm~". He smirks and takes off my already soaked underwear leaving me fully exposed. "Virgin?" He asks and I nod my head in embarrassment. "There is no need to be embarrassed I think its cute that I'm going to take your innocence" he smiles. I blush and turn even more red than before. "Take off the rest of your clothes" I say to him looking at him with lustful eyes. "Are you sure you want this y/n?" he says taking off his the rest of his clothes.

"Yes I'm sure" I say and sees his long hard member. I blush and he lays back down on the bed. I put my hand on his member and he does a little gasp. I moved my hand and put my mouth on his member licking the tip. He arches his head back moaning my name softly. "Y/n~...your teasing..knock it off~" I stopped teasing him and put it in my mouth moving my head up and down. "Ahh~ Y/n your doing so good baby~" he moans and I turn super red. After a while he stops me and turns me around and positions himself about to enter.

"This is gonna hurt just for a tiny bit. But tell me when its okay to move okay baby~?" He tells me and I shake my head. He kisses me on the lips and enters. He kisses me so I wouldn't make to much noise. "M-" I try to yell from the pain but couldn't because of the kiss. Tears started coming from my eyes and he wipes them away. He let's go of the kiss.

"How are you doing? Do you want me to move?" He asks. "Y-yes you can move" I say to him. He starts moving slowly. "Ahhhh~" I moan. "Y/n your so hot~ mmmph~" He moans and starts going faster. "Ahh sensei~" I moan. "Scream for me~" he says. "N-no" I say blushing. "Fine then I'll make you scream" he says moving faster and I couldn't help but start moaning very loudly. "AHHHHH SENSEI~ MMM YES AHH~ GIVE ME MORE DADDY~" I moan closing my eyes and grabbing on the bedsheets.

"Daddy~?" He says. "I like that a lot~" He smirks and starts going faster. "KAKASHI AHHHH~ DADDY~" I keep moaning "Y/n~ I'm gonna cum" he says while he pulls out. I sit up while he was cumming and lick the cum clean off of him. "You dirty girl~" he says smirking. "We are not just done yet~" he says and pins me to the bed and places his tongue on my woman hood. "Ahh~" while still sucking there he slips a finger and starts thrusting it in and out.  From to much pleasure I grab on the sheets again and moan "K-Kakashi~" as he slips two fingers then following with three.

"Mmm~"I moan and he starts licking me faster and moving his fingers faster. "I'm gonna cum~" I came and he licks me clean and lays back down next to me. He covers me with a blanket and covers in the sheets with me. He kisses me on the forehead and falls asleep. I did the same and asleep.