Chapter 23

Y/n pov:
I hug him back with excitement. He ran   his hands down from my shoulders down to my waist wrapping me around. I blush by his touch feeling my face heat up. He pulls away from the hug and looks at me. I look at him back and smile.

"How have you been y/n?" He asks and let's go of me to sit on the couch. "Oh I have been pretty good. Not a scape on me" I giggle and he smiles under his mask. He pats the seat next to him signaling me to sit down next to him. I do as he asks and relax on his comfortable couch.

He grabs a book of his and gives it to me. "Here I know you have been wanting to have one of these books so here you can have this one". I grab the book from him and look at him with excitement. "Thank you Kakashi! God I have been wanting one of these books so badly!!" I jump a bit on his couch.

He gives a little chuckle and grabs another one of his books showing me it. "This is the second book that you need to read next. I'll let you borrow it when you finish the other book. Okay?" He says waving the book a little bit. "Alright sounds like a plan. Can I read the book right now?" I ask.

He nods. "Go for it. I'll read with you" he says leaning closer to me. I open up the book and started reading it. We kept on reading together for a while. I heard my phone go off a few times but when I'm reading a book I can't get my eyes off of it. So I ignored it.

Ren pov:
I kept calling y/n's number but she didn't pick up. Oh well I guess I can give her this later. I place the bouquet of her favorite flowers and card down on the table. I guess I'll just go to the store or something. I walk out the house and head to a store.

Maybe I should cook something for me and y/n. Yeah I'll do that. I walk in the store shopping until I see a woman staring at me and following me in every isle I entered.

I found it very strange but I kept shopping and ignored her.

I walk out the store and so does the strange lady. I keep walking to my apartment until I pass by kakashi's house and see him and y/n sitting on the couch reading from the window. Wow. She couldn't bother to tell me that she was there? Or at least pick up my phone call?

I see her laughing and smiling reading the book next to kakashi. He placed his hand on her shoulder looking at her. She looks back at him with a tiny blush..at least I think she was blushing.

I lost it there. Why did he touch her shoulder? Am I just being paranoid? God what's wrong with me..? I stormed off back to the apartments. The lady still follows me to my apartment until I get to my door. I snapped. "WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT WHY DO YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME?!" I yell at the woman.

She stares at me with a blank face. I examined her face and body. She is a well put lady with nice features. She has a nice calm face she doesn't look like a crazy lady that is on drugs.

"Ren. Can we talk?" Her voice sounded upset but familiar at the same time. I finally recognized her. "What do you want Kagura Sensei?" I sigh slapping my face. She walks up to me and kisses  my lips. I push her away from the kiss? "WHAT THE HELL? DON'T DO THAT AGAIN." I yell at her. She smirks. "I miss kissing you~" she says with a evil smile.

"That was a one time thing." I say sternly. "Why are you here?" I ask her. "Well your new girlfriend is cheating on you with my ex boyfriend and I want him back.". I froze..she is cheating on me with her sensei?