chapter ten: It's your fault..

Fyi: it's nighttime already and super cold. <33

Kakashi Pov:
I don't know why but when we started to head to Y/N's place she seemed a bit nervous. I ruffled her hair and we kept walking. "Are you okay y/n?" I ask her and she looks at me.

She turns red when I look her in the eyes. What a strange girl. When we finally arrived to her house I knocked on her door. "Are you sure I can't spend the night sensei?" She says looking at my eyes. "I'm sorry Y/n but you cannot sleep at my house only if it was a emergency." I say to her. A few seconds afterwards her mom opens the door."Goodbye Y/n I'll see you tomorrow for training okay?" I say to her smiling under my mask and walk away.

Y/n pov:
I then see kakashi walk away from my sight. God I wish my dream was sorta real. I wish he would just pick me up and take me away from all of this. My mom drags me by the arm grabbing onto my fresh cuts. "OW MOM THAT HURTS-" I yell from the pain but I feel getting slapped in the face.

"FIRST OF ALL YOU BITCH. YOU CALL ME MA'AM NOT MOM. AND SECOND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU PUT MY HUSBAND IN JAIL YOU FUCKING BITCH" she yells at me trying to slap me but I grab her hand. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS MY FAULT? YOU GUYS WERE THE ONES WHO BEAT ME. HE STARTED TO CHOKE ME FOR NO REASON." I yell and her eyes widen. "WE BEAT YOU BECAUSE WE CAN. WE DIDN'T WANT A DAUGHTER WE WANTED A SON." she tries to punch me this time and I stop her once again. "Don't you dare hit me." I say to her throwing her hand down.

She blocks the hallway and grabs her belt with spikes to not let me go through. I sigh and I gain chakra from my feet and climb over her walking on the walls. She stares at me. But to her advantage..she is tall. She grabs me from the wall and throws me to the ground. I couldn't catch myself in time so I fall on the hard floor. I used up almost all my chakra doing that and just to top it off I used chakra for training. So I'm weak and can't defend myself.

She starts beating me with the belt causing me to bleed every were. I was so weak I couldn't even scream. I just layed there like a coward and took the beating. She kept on beating me until my shirt ripped causing the sleeves to rip off and the chest part to show exposing parts of my bra.

My mom looks at my arms. "Oh! So you like cutting yourself eh?" She says smiling dropping the belt heading to the kitchen. I couldn't respond. She comes back to me holding a knife. "I don't think you'll mind if I put some cuts on you to huh?" She says staring at me like a psychopath. I didn't respond and looked away.

She slowly and painfully started to make cuts on my left arm. And then my right. She kept on laughing everytime I winced in pain. "Awee your so pathetic. But I'm enjoying this..watching you bleed and cut. I think I'll let you live for right now it's enjoyable watching you suffer. Either way you need to pay for putting my husband in jail you slut" She says giving me one last deep cut and walks to her room.

God I hate this..I should really just die. I'll have to live with this for the rest of my life. What if she does worse..or even yet..kills me. Well I won't let that happen. I smile with my eyes wide. I'll just kill myself. I managed to get up and walk to my room. I put on a jacket and head to one of my favorite tall buildings were team seven and I would always hangout at.

I'll jump there. Instead of the bridge like my dream. I'll jump off a building. I know team seven and others care about me but I can't bear to live on with this. This pain I know that I can tell the hokage. But I'll be lonely once more in a apartment by myself. I just don't see the point in living.

I finally walked to the building. It was abandoned but kakashi sensei would bring us all up here to hangout after a mission. I took off my bloodied jacket so I can get rid of the extra weight and went up the long stares and made it to the roof. I find a box to sit on. I watch my arms and look at the blood still dripping down. "Hm I wonder if I made a blood trail while walking here." I think outloud.

"You sure did leave a blood trail..are you okay?" A warm familiar but concerned voice answers me. I turn around in horror to see kakashi. "Shit" I say and look away from him. I get up weakly and start to walk to the edge of the roof. It's a 5 story building so I'll definitely die if I jump. He runs up to me. I stop by the edge and look at him. "One more step towards me and I'll jump.

"I stare at him. He sighs and looks at me. "well I guess I won't be moving." He poofs. "A shadow clone?" I say still looking at were kakashi was until I feel arms wrapping me. I look up and it's kakashi sensei. He picks me up and sets me back to were I was originally sitting. He grabs a back pack and pulls out a new bottle of water. "You lost a lot of blood y/n drink some water." He tries giving me the water but I denied.

"Just let me die. Why won't you let me die sensei.". I stare at him. "Because I can't bare to see another person that I love die again." He says sadly and looks down. He quickly changes the subject "oh by the way this is yours correct?" He gives me my jacket "you should cover up it's cold and also.." he looks away and points out that my chest is exposed. I turn red and immediately put my jacket on.