Chapter five: Consequences

Kakashi POV:
I woke up to see y/n still sleeping in my arms. I forgot that we had sex last night..why did I do that. I shouldn't of taken away her virginity. God I feel disgusting. I basically raised her when she was 12..I am practically her father..it feels like I fucked my own daughter..I messed up..big-time.

I hear something or people walking through my hallway and great.....it was the rest of team seven..they open the door and I quickly cover y/n and I in the bedsheets and put on my mask so they cant see we are naked they can only see me shirtless. There everyone was staring at there sensei naked in bedsheets with Y/n.

"What the hell is going on here?"Naruto says looking at both of us in shock. Y/n wakes up and See's sasuke Naruto and Sakura in the room. Sasuke grabs y/n out of the bed sheets to see her naked. Naruto covers her up with his jacket he was wearing. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH HER KAKASHI SENSEI" Sasuke yells and keeps y/n covered.

I stay quiet not knowing what to do. "Y/n did he force you to do that with him?" Naruto asks y/n. "Can I get my clothes instead of your jacket? My ass is literally hanging out" y/n says and Sakura finds her clothes and y/n quickly gets dressed and Sasuke and Naruto look away to glare at me.

She finishes getting dressed "I am a grown woman who can make her own decisions. And no kakashi sensei did not force me to have sexual intercourse with him. It was my own decision and I had full consent." She says. I get more covered in the blankets. "YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD Y/N YOU'RE THE YOUNGEST OUT OF US ALL OF US" Sakura yells and then looks at me

"YOU ARE THE OLDEST WHO KNOWS BETTER SENSEI. YOU ARE 28 YEARS OLD. YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS MESSING WITH A 18 YEAR OLD." Sakura yells and slams her foot on the ground breaking the floor.

Y/N POV:
"JUST LEAVE US ALONE YEAH IM 18 SO WHAT? IM STILL A ADULT GET OUT OF MY BUSINESS. ITS NOT LIKE HE MESSED AROUND WITH ME AND IM UNDERAGED. IM 18 GET OVER IT." I yell at them all besides kakashi and run out of the house.
_______________________
-
Silence is in the room. "Get out." Kakashi says and the three leave the house. Kakashi starts to tear up.
_________________________
Y/n pov:
I ran to the bridge from were i was going to originally kill myself that night. I remember the pain that I went through. I remember the blood. But I ruined a good man..I should of never had sex with him..that was my fault...

I get closer to the bridge and stare at the bottomless pit. It would just be better if I died. My parents didn't love me. Neither did my ex. I ruined kakashi's reputation..the team.will probably never look at him the same. And no one will look at me the same. I should just fucking jump.

-
She gets up and climbs the top. She smiles with tears in her eyes. "Goodbye every one." She says and jumps off. Her arm gets tightly grabbed and she gets caught from her fall. Someone is panting very loudly and out of air. "W-why would you do this?" The person says. She stares in horror at who it is.