chapter 14

Kakashi pov:
I see y/n wake up from being unconscious. She looks at me and then her arm that I'm holding in both of my hands. She looks shocked and pulls her hand away. "Y/n do you cut yourself?" I ask her and she looks upset and pulls her bloodied sleeve down. "That's none of you business Sensei..its not like I have parents that you can tell. It's not like they love or care about me anyway." She says and my eye widens. 

"And if I did cut myself then what are you gonna do about it huh? I'll just kill myself that will solve my problems-" she pauses and stares at me with regret of what she said.

Y/n Pov:
God did I really just said that outloud.. damn it. Now I'm really in trouble.."cutting yourself won't do anything good for you" he says holding my hand of the arm that has been cut. I blush and look away. I pull my hand back. "I should go to the hokage to talk to her about my apartment." I say to him and he nods his head in approval.

(Already told y'all there is a lot of time skips- ANYWAYS) She talks to the hokage and her men brought all her furniture in her apartment. So she goes there to unpack.

I unpacked most of my things already and sit on my couch. I ended up taking a nap but after my nap I heard a knock on the door. I open the door and it was kakashi.

"Give me your kunai right now." He says to me softly "w-what? N-no I'm not giving you my kunais no way." I say to him looking at him. He looks at me with a frustrated face. "Give me the kunai y/n. I don't want you cutting yourself." He says to me. "I'll still find a way to cut" I say to him.

"Do you want to spend the night at my house again?" He asks and I blush. "S-sure" I say to him.

Kakashi pov:
"Well get some clothes and let's go okay?" I say happily to her and she smiles. She quickly gets some clothes in a bag and we start walking to my house. I only want her to spend the night because I don't want her to cut....or do anything else that she would regret.

Time skip at kakashi's house

When we made it to my house I got her blankets and a pillow and placed it on my couch. "Well do you wanna talk or hangout before you go to bed?" I ask her. She looks to the ground. "Uhm sure what do you want to do?"she fidgets with her fingers.

"Well I was wondering if we can talk about that cut of yours." I tell her and she looks away. "No" she says. "Look at me" I tell her. She nods her head no.

I gently grab her face with one of my hands and stare into her eyes. "Now..tell me". She turns bright red and shakes her head no. I bring her face closer to mines. "Listen. You better tell me y/n I am still your Sensei and you have to listen to me..you got that?" I bring her face even more closer to mines and she turns even more red.

I didn't think much of it..of bringing each other's faces close. "Uhm kakashi sensei?" She asks. "Yeah?" I say to her still holding her face. "What are you doing? Are you about to kiss me?" She asks and my eyes widen. "No? Why ask such a question?" I still hold her face with my hand that still has my fingerless gloves on.

"Well your bringing my face very close to yours." She says turning red like a tomato. I push her face away lightly. "I'm sorry. I had no intention of kissing you..I'm just concerned for your mental health y/n." I tell her.

"Well if you really wanna know..I cut to cope with the pain...I don't know any other way to cope. I want to kill myself" She says a bit teary 
eyed. I wipe her tears and bring her in for a hug. "There are better ways to cope y/n. Cutting isn't a good idea nor is suicide." I tell her and she hugs me back.

"I'm sorta addicted to cutting." She says putting her face on my jonin vest. I hug her back tighter. "You are 14 right?" I ask. "Mhm" she replied.

"Well normally I don't open up to people about this but...at your age I went through some bad things. And I also had a problem of suicidal thoughts and bad dreams. I still have bad dreams to this day..but all I can tell you is. This isn't the right path for you.. suicide is not the answer to your problem. Try doing something like a hobby..try reading. Reading helps me so maybe it will help you." The whole time I talk to her she is still hugging me and I still hug her back.

She let's go of the hug and looks at me. I look at her and didn't realize that there was a tear in my eye. She wipes the tear from my face and hugs me again. I hug her back and hear a muffled "thank you".

I close my eyes and hug her tightly. "I never open up to people about that topic in my life but I felt like you should know" I say to her. She doesn't respond. I stay quiet as well and feel her body go a little limp. I guess she fell asleep.

I pick her up and put her on the couch. I wrap her in the blankets and head to my own room to go to sleep.

Y/n pov:
I woke up early in the morning. I don't remember laying on the couch. I guess kakashi sensei put me on the couch- wait..I FELL ASLEEP HUGGING HIM? GOD HOW EMBARRASSING. I sit up to see if I can see kakashi. He is no were. I get up and explore his house a bit to see were he is at. He has a big house for someone who loves alone.

I look for him room after room until I hear a grunt in a room I haven't checked the door said the word gym. I blush a little from hearing what I heard and opened the door a little bit...oh. my. God..he is working out without a shirt..he still has a mask on but he is lifting himself up on a bar.

Jesus holy..fu-..he looks so handsome without a shirt I stare at him for a bit longer since he didn't notice me. He kept grunting when he was lifting himself up. His muscles were flexing and his abs were showing.

I am already red and my legs weaken. He finishes with his lift ups quickly and turns around to see me. His eyes widen and he turns red. "S-sorry! I'm so sorry I was looking for you!" I say to him nervously. "H-how long were you right there y/n?" He asks me.

"I just got here" I lied. He walks up to me and gently pushes me out the room and he leaves the room as well. "Welp. Never thought that one of my students would ever see me shirtless..that was quite embarrassing" he says scratching his neck turning red from embarrassment.

  I dont make it obvious but I stare at his abs. God he is so perfect. He turns around and heads to his room to get some clothes. He comes back out the room and heads to his bathroom. "Hold on y/n I need to shower.

Go ahead and get ready for training today. I'll be right out." He says to me entering his bathroom and closing the door.