chapter 13: Worry

-
"A different topic a different day" kakashi says with a fake smile. "If y/n wants to explain it then she can but it's not my place to tell you guys." He says. "Anyways today's training you guys are going to duel for your combat skills. No ninjutsu or genjutsu only hand to hand combat." Kakashi sensei says grabbing his book.

"I already planned this so Sasuke and Naruto goes first. And then sakura and y/n. Each person who wins will fight against eachother for the final part. Got it?" They all shook there heads. Sakura and Y/n sit down on the floor to watch Sasuke and Naruto duel.

A long fight later and Sasuke wins.

"great job sasuke!" Sakura says with excitement and blushes. Sasuke looks at her and gives a slight smile. Sakura blushes. "Okay y/n and Sakura it's your turn" he says two the both of them

Y/n's POV:

Since it was my turn I didn't go easy on Sakura. I know she is my best friend but I wanted to impress kakashi. After a bit of dueling with sakura she couldn't even punch me I ended up winning the fight. She needs to work on her combat more instead of drooling over Sasuke.

Ugh I need to take my own advice. I need more practice on my ninjutsu but instead I drool over my Sensei. "Okay now Sasuke and Y/n it's your turn" my hot Sensei says to Sasuke and I. We both nod our heads.

Now I am pretty good at combat but Sasuke is even better than me. I don't know how this is gonna turn out. And plus that fresh cut that I have...I just hope that he doesn't accidentally hit it. It's on my arm so he can easily hit it without noticing. God I better not jinx myself.

We start the fight and I block his first move. I land a clean hit on Sasuke but he kicks me by the leg swooping me down. I quickly pick myself back up and hit him in the chest. He gets pushed back by my hit but brings him self back up. I used my arm that has been cut to punch him but he blocks it by punching my arm off.

I shout out with pain because he hit directly on my fresh cut. "SON OF A-" I stop myself and look at Sasuke. "Your gonna pay for that" I say to him smirking. "Oh yeah? Try me!" He says smirking and getting into another fighting position. I go after him and get a clean shot on his shoulder. He gets my cut arm again.

I don't notice that my cut is bleeding a lot from it being hit twice so I bleed through my sleeve. I lose my balance and Sasuke takes that advantage and kicks me to the ground. I get back up and punch him in the gut. He backs up. I try to punch him again with my cut arm and this time he punches me on my cut.

This time I start to bleed even more without noticing. The blood drips on my arm. I try to make one last punch until Sasuke stares at my arm. "Y/n? Are you okay? Why are you bleeding..?" Sasuke ask me pointing at my arm. I stared at him confused and looked down at my arm to see a big puddle of blood on the floor and blood dripping down my arm.

I look back at him and look at kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto. They all had concerned looks on there faces. I chuckle. I start to feel myself becoming unconscious "Hehe oh great I'm passing out-".

Kakashi POV:
I look at y/n and saw her pass out. I also saw the blood from her arm. Sasuke didn't hit her that hard to break blood...I get up and pick her up. Sasuke stares at y/n a bit nervous. "I- I didn't mean..Im sorry. I didn't think I would hurt her that bad." Sasuke says to me talking frantically. "It's okay Sasuke it's not your fault." I tell him and walk to the little house that I go to to wait for them to finish training.

That house I stocked up with medkits, food,food, and water. I'm training children of course I'm going to have those things in there. God I feel like a dad sometimes when it comes to them.

"You guys wait here okay? I'll be right back I just need to help y/n." I tell them walking into the house. I set her on the couch and she is still unconscious. I lifted up her sleeve to see a cut on her. "Does she cut herself?"