chapter 20

Y/n pov:
I walk in my room turning super red. If course I wanted to hangout with him but his girlfriend will ruin everything. Even if I saw him just as a friend. She would ruin it.

He follows me to my room and walks up to me. He wraps his arms around me. "Y/n..I'm sorry that I did that. I just have been missing you for so long. I just want to hangout with you.. please? Can we please hangout after you hang out with your new teammate?" He asks me hugging me tighter.

If his girlfriend doesn't find out then I guess it will be okay. I still do want to be his best friend. I still want to hangout with him. I hug him back. "Yeah we can hangout later Kakashi sensei." I say looking up at him smiling.

"Stop calling me your Sensei I am just your teammate from now on okay?" He says smiling. "Okay Kakashi s- I mean Kakashi" I say and he smiles and pats my head. "Good girl" he keeps patting my head with a closed eye smile.

I was about to pet his head until he looked at my arm.he grabs my arm to study it. "What are these cuts y/n?" He looks at my arm shocked. "It's nothing." I try to pull my arm away but he keeps a grip on me.

"Bad girl. Why would you cut?" He asks me. I stare at him and he does the same. I was just about to answer him until I heard my front door knock.

I yank my arm away from him and look at my clock. Shit..it's already ten and I am not even ready. I quickly walk to the door and open it to see a smiling Ren.

He was holding flowers and handed it to me. I blush slightly and I gesture him to come in the house which he does. "So you didn't get dressed?" He giggled to see my flustered face.

"Sorry Ren I was getting ready untill-" I get inturupted as kakashi leaves my room entering the living room that Ren and I were in. "My bad I distracted her from getting ready" Kakashi says scratching his neck.

Ren looks at kakashi and then me but smirks looking at me up and down. "Well you look extremely cute wearing pajamas and your hair all messy" he makes direct eye contact and it made me blush.

I set the flowers on the table "let me get ready to go" I head to my room to get ready for our little date.

Kakashi pov:
What the hell? Did he just flirt with her? He watches her go to her room and looks at me smiling. "You are Kakashi Hatake the copy ninja of the leaf! It's a pleasure to meet you." He says bowing down. I stare at him a bit jealous...he looks around her age and is way more attractive than me too..

Something that I can't just easily copy with my sharigan. Why am I getting jealous of him? I have a girlfriend.. Although I don't know if I still have attraction to her- what the hell am I thinking? She is my girlfriend and I love her very much and have a lot of attraction towards her.

"So you were y/n's Sensei before? Team seven that's what your team was called correct?" He asks me which brings me back to reality from my own thoughts of hatred toward this man.

"Yeah I was her Sensei but now she is my best friend and teammate" I say with a fake eye smile. He smiles back.

"Okay I'm ready" y/n says walking out of her room. She looked so beautiful so perfect. I want her to be mine~ stop thinking like this..

Y/n pov:
I walk out the room and look at both of the men that I have a crush on. I need to move on from kakashi since he is dating someone already.

I look at Ren with a small blush. "Let's head out?" I ask him and he smiles as a response for a yes. I look back at kakashi and he was already staring at me. "We need to talk soon okay?" He says to me looking serious. "We don't have anything to discuss about that its my business kakashi." I say to him with a additude.

"Huh?" Ren looks confused and I look back at him. "Its nothing" I say to him and grab his hand to try to make kakashi jealous. It worked I can tell by his posture. "Let's all go outside so I can lock my door" I say to the both of them and we all walked outside.

I lock my door and we both say goodbye to kakashi and went walking to the park.

We talked about random things about eachother. He got my deep with me and talked about his past. "When I was a child I didn't grow up with parents. They died from fighting the nine tails I was just a baby so I didn't know them" he says with a fake smile. "I'm so sorry to hear that Ren" I say with sorrow.

"What about your parents?" He asks me and we sit down at a bench. My eyes widen from the memories of my parents hating me since day one. My eyes start to water and he notices. I look away but he brings my face back.

He looks into my eyes and I try to look away from his dreamy gaze. "What happened?" He asks me and I look back at him. "They would abuse me and hurt me." I lift up the back part of my shirt to show him some of my scars that my parents did to me.

"They would hit me and cut me with a belt." I pull my shirt back down. I look at him and see the visible horror in his eyes. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that y/n..if only I was there to help you I would of protected you with my life." He hugs me tightly and I hug him back blushing.

"They are in jail now so I'm fine Ren" I say with a smile. "That's good that's were they belong for hurting such a precious person like you." I blush from his charming words. He pulls away from the hug leaving our faces inches from eachother. He blushes and I do the same.

He brings his face towards mine. I turn red. I can feel his breath on me until our lips met for the first time. He kisses me gently and quick. My face turns more red and flustered. He smirks and caresses my check with his hand. "You are adorable" he says to me. "Shall we go and walk some more?" I ask and he gets up holding my hand. I get up as well. "We shall" he says and I giggle.

After the date they went back to y/n's house

Our date went amazing. We talked more about our pasts while eating dango and then went to a tea shop. We talked more about all sorts of things like training, Jutsu combos to work on,facts about ourselves,and more about our past the good and bad things. I didn't tell him that I cut or the suicidal thoughts.

We sat on the couch and talked more until he had to go to the hokage's office. I stayed in the living room squealing like a little girl from that kiss that Ren and I shared. I heard a knock on the door and I quickly opened it.

"Ren your already back?" I question the man who wasn't Ren. It was kakashi. I look back at him. "Oh! Hey kakashi what are you doing here?" I ask him And he walks in my house without saying anything.

"You know why I'm here y/n don't act dumb." He says closing the door. He keeps walking towards me and I keep backing up until I bump into a wall. "I told you to stop cutting yourself y/n.. why are you still cutting?" He asks me calmly.