chapter six:

Y/n POV:
I look up in horror to see who it is..it was Sasuke Uchiha. He lifted me up and I look at the ground not saying anything with hair in my face. He lifted my chin up and moved the hair from my face.

"Why the hell would you jump?" He says to me looking directly in my eyes. "I..I don't want to talk about it Sasuke" I say to him looking away. "Is it because of what happened at kakashi's house?" He says moving my face with his hand so he can look me in the eyes to see if im lying.

I couldn't stop myself from lying. "N-no" I lie to him and look away with my eyes. "Ugh your so complicated sometimes. You know that right?" He says to me letting go of my face. "How did you get here to catch my fall?" I said to him looking at him. "I was walking back home. And I saw you so I ran up to you because I know you are stupid and would run." He says with a bit of sass.

"You should of just let me fall and not catch me" I say with a fake smile. His eyes widen. "Why would you say that? You know a lot of people love you right?" Sasuke says. "Oh yeah? Who. Who loves me.? Because from what I have seen not much people love me. I either get backstabbed or abused" I say to him with another fake smile.

He stares at me with a shocked face not knowing what to say. I smile and start walking to the bridge again. He follows me to make sure I don't jump again. "Don't you dare think about jumping y/l/n" I hear footsteps and a  familiar voice say to me. I turn around already having a feeling on who it was.

I was right..it was kakashi. He walks up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "What? I wasn't gonna jump" I say to him. "Don't lie" he says. He looks at Sasuke and fake smiles. "Thank you for not letting her jump off. I don't know what I would've done knowing that she jumped" he says in a sorta fake cheerful voice. Sasuke stares at kakashi not knowing what to do.

"Kakashi?" Sasuke asks. "Yes Sasuke what is it?" Kakashi says pulling me a little close to him. Sasuke stares straight in kakashi's eye "why would you sleep with y/n? Isn't she like your daughter? I know that it's legally okay but it's just not morally right." Sasuke says with a frustrated tone in his voice. Kakashi sighs and looks down to the ground and then back up to look at sasuke.

"Yes, I understand that. And yes I still still see her as a daughter and I am guilty. But I think I don't see her like a daughter as much anymore.. it's all mixed feelings right now." Kakashi says and then looks at me directly in the eyes. I don't blush or respond. Instead I look at him and then look back at the bridge.
_______________________________
Kakashi POV:
Goddamnit..I look into her eyes hoping to see that beautiful spark that has always been in her eye. But instead..it's gone. She looks at the bridge. She is still suicidal. I look at Sasuke with a sort of understanding face. He does a slight smile.

"Listen sensei. I know you're a good man. But if you guys ever become a thing just to let you know she has two over protective brothers. And that's me and Naruto. You understand what I'm saying.. correct?" Sasuke says to me with a scary voice that I never heard before.

I do have to admit I was a bit creeped out. I smile at him. "Of course Sasuke" I say to him bringing y/n closer to my chest. She doesn't say anything still. "I just don't know how Naruto and Sakura is right now but to let you know why we were at your house kakashi. We were there to tell you news that Sakura and I are dating. that's why we were there." Sasuke says to the both of us.

Both y/n and I widen our eyes. "YOU GUYS ARE DATING?" Y/n says in shock. "Congratulations" I say to him and Sasuke smiles. "Well I'm going to let you two sort things out. Bye guys" Sasuke says walking away. After he walks away and we can't see him I hug y/n. "I'm sorry" she says hugging me back. "why are you sorry?" I say to her lifting up her chin to look at her to see she is tearing up.

I kiss her on the forehead. "Y/n..I.."
___________________________

Srry! I'll update tomorrow!