Chapter seven: Get yourself together

-
"Y/n.. I.."kakashi says. "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do" she pushes herself off of kakashi's grasp and runs closer to the bridge. Kakashi runs after her. She is about to jump until kakashi grabs her once again but this time in a more tighter grasp. "LET ME GO! LET GO OF ME PLEASE. PLEASE KAKASHI LET ME GOO!" She screams trying to wiggle away from kakashi and starts to cry.

They make it to kakashi's house and he locks the door. He sets her on the couch with her still crying.

"Just let me die already.." she says coving her face still crying. "JUST LET ME DIE" she snaps at him trying to get up but kakashi stops her. "Why do you want to die so badly?" He says to her as she looks up with her teary eyes.

"Isn't it obvious why I want to die?". She sniffles. "I want to die I ruined your reputation. Team seven hates me. My parents hate me. They would beat me and hurt me for no reason. And same with my ex. I'm sorry that you always had to deal with my bs Sensei..but it would just be best if I die" y/n tells him without crying.

Kakashi looks at her shocked. And she puts on a fake smile. He sits next to her on the couch and hugs her. "Don't say that about yourself y/n. You are such a  brave,kind,and a gentle person. It wouldn't be best if you died. It would be hell for me and the rest of the team.". "But right now..I need you to wake up. Wake up Y/N." "H-huh? What are you talking about? I am awake." She says and kakashi starts to shake her telling her to wake up.

Y/n POV:
I wake up in a familiar room. I stare at were I'm at. I'm in my old room in my parents house..? Was I dreaming that? Or did I dream the future?..I sneakily walk to the bathroom to not be heard. I open and lock the door to look in the mirror to see if I am 13..."oh my god" I say quietly. Did I dream that?

Did I dream older me with kakashi Hatake...having..s-sex?..Or did I dream seeing the future? Wow. If I dreamt the future than maybe I can fix some things. W-what? There is no way that I could of dreamt the future.

Either way dream or dreaming the future. That part of me and kakashi..I blushed and looked at the mirror. Get yourself together y/n..either way kakashi would never look at you like that and feel the same way.

I turn red still remembering the dream. until I heard a bang on the bathroom door. "YOUNG LADY OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW." it was my dad yelling at me. Well if that dream was real than I should at least try to fix everything. I open the door knowing he is about to slap me so I dodged it.

He looks shocked. "Don't hit me" I say looking at him still a bit scared of my dad. "Oh yeah? do you know who the fuck you are talking to like that?" My dad says grabbing my throat. He starts choking me lifting me off the ground. He chuckles. "Know your fucking place you bitch." He punches me in the stomach about to hurt me more until we both hear a knock on the door.

He throws me to the bathroom ground and goes to the front door and opens it. I crawled out the bathroom to see who it is. It was none other than my Sensei Kakashi Hatake. I blush at seeing him and remembering that dream. But then I tear up from the punch that my dad did to me. "Hey there Mr.Y/L/N. I came over here because Y/n was late to training with me and the others. Is everything okay?" He says looking at my father and then me.

My eyes widen from him looking at me and I blush. I shake my head no to kakashi. His eyes widen. "Y/N get your ass ready to go with your sensei." My dad mutters and looks at me. He looks back at kakashi "give me one second with her and she'll be right out." My father says and closes the door on kakashi.

My dad walks up to me and says quietly while grabbing my throat to choke me again. "If you tell him anything then I'll kill you. You got that?" He says letting go of me and walks to his room. I nod my head and get dressed.

That dream felt so real.. I finish getting dressed and open the door to see kakashi waiting reading his book. I slam the door behind me frustrated and start to walk to the training grounds not even waiting for kakashi. He follows me. "So.." he says and stops reading his book.

I turn to look at him and he looks back at me. I blush. "Why did you shake you head no to me at your house? Is everything okay?" He says looking concerned. "Actually-" I pause remembering what my father said to me saying how he'll kill me. Of course I'm still scared of my dad so I respond with. "No sensei I'm good" I fake smile. "Are you sure? You looked frightened when I was there" he says.

"I'm fine kakashi-"I slap my mouth realizing that I said his first name instead of sensei..ugh I need to get that dream out of my head..I didn't try to kill myself. My parents aren't locked up. I never had a boyfriend. And I most certainly didn't sleep with my sensei.

His eyes widen when I said his name instead of addressing him as sensei. "I'm sorry sensei. I didn't mean to call you by your name." I say embarrassed. He smiles and ruffles my hair. "It's okay y/n" he says as we keep walking.

We made it to the training ground already seeing the others training. "So y/n I already explained this to the others but today you will have to learn how to control your chakra to your feet to climb that tree. He points at a tree. I stare at it in horror.

This..this is the same tree from my dream..