Chapter 24

Ren pov:
She is cheating on me..? With her Sensei? No. No..there is no way that I could believe her. Her of all people. That back stabber. "I don't believe you. There is no way my y/n would ever cheat on me.". "They have kissed before. I saw it. He placed her on the bed and kissed her. And he touched her about to have sex with her." She says with a pissed off tone.

"I..you are lying. You manipulated me before I'm not letting you do it again." I say upset opening the door. "Fine but I have one more thing to"she says walking up to me grabbing me.

I try pushing her away but her grasp on me was firm. I tear up. "P-please let me go..you have hurt me before I don't want you hurting me again Sensei. Just let me go please" I say to her and she wipes my tears and kisses me on the cheek.

"If you won't help me then I'll have to force you." She makes.me.look into her eyes. I passed out only seeing black.

Y/n pov:
We kept reading and finished the book.  It was fun to read with him..until we got to those perverted chapters. "I- uhm.." I studdered feeling myself turn red. I look at him to see his face is a bit flustered and reddish.

"Let's just keep reading" he says and I nod my head. We kept reading and chatting until it got dark so I decided to head to my shared apartment with ren. Since we are dating we already moved in with eachother.

I walked there and I opened the door and saw him laying down on the couch. "What do you want?" He says with a pissed off tone. "Well I'm tired and want to head to bed. You want to go to sleep with me?" I ask with a smile. He glares at me. "I would rather not. I don't want to go to sleep with a slut like you right now" he says turning his head around the other way on the couch so I couldn't see him.

"What did you just call me..?" I say trying to hold back my tears. Maybe I heard him wrong. Why would he call me that? "I called you a slut. How about you go cut yourself? That would make me happy." He says in a joyful voice.

I stay silent. "If you want to make me happy then I don't want you hanging out with your friends or sensei. I want you to be mine and only mine. I don't want anyone to see you besides me. I want you to stay I side the house and not see anyone you got it?". I shake my head up and down. Whatever will make him happy then I'll do it.

"And if you disobey me then you will regret it." He says turning around looking at me. His eyes changed..they were once filled with happiness and joy but now I can't even read them. What did I do to make him mad..? Why does this stuff happen to me..

I walk to the bathroom and dig at my skin causing me to bleed. I was trying to recover from cutting but I guess he doesn't want me to.