Chapter 22

Ren pov:
I woke up to y/n cuddling me still asleep. Just looking at her first thing in the morning is just the best thing in the world. Even though we had just had sex last night I did see all her cuts and scars all over her body. I decided to not say anything about it and to ask her this morning.

I see her eyes open up and see her beautiful (e/c) eyes. She gives me that heart warming smile. "Good morning Ren" she says and I kiss her on the forehead. "Good morning M'lady how did you sleep?" I ask her. "I slept amazing knowing that you were next to me" I blush a little. She is just so perfect.

"Y/n I have a serious question for you I hope you don't mind if I ask you this.." I say with a serious tone in my voice. "Hm? What is it?" She questions me. "What are those cuts on your wrist?". She goes quiet and gives me a awkward smile. "It's just the scars from my parents" she lies to me.

"They are new cuts y/n don't lie..why do you keep cutting?"I ask her and she frowns. "It's my way of coping. I can't figure out anything else to cope with so I cut.i have been cutting since I was 13" She says and I look shocked. I hug her and she hugs me back. "Y/n please don't cut anymore I know that it may be your comfort coping mechanism but it's not mentally healthy for you..I Will stay by your side to help you from cutting okay?" I say to her and she tears up a bit and nods her head yes. "Okay now let's get dressed so we can continue this mission" I say getting up and she does the same.

A whole month passed and you and Ren finished your mission. You and him bonded a lot during that one month and finally made it to the village.

Y/n Pov:
I talked a lot with Ren and bonded a lot with him over the month I told him many things about my past expect my crush on Hatake Kakashi and finally feel happy for once in my life. I mean of course I would have happy times with certain people but when I am with Ren everything seems more joyful.

I still have feelings for Kakashi but I have sorta started to lose them when ever I am with my boyfriend. I made it home to my apartment and unpacked. I decided to go to kakashis house first to say hi and I'm back. I knock on the door.

He immediately opens it and picks me up and closes the door. And hugs me tightly still keeping me picked up. "Y/n!! I am so glad you are back I missed you so much!" He yells excitedly and putting his face on the top of my head.

"I missed you too kakashi!" I says loudly because I was exited.

Short chapter srry I'm tired and I have school tomorrow in the morning 💀