chapter 17 🍋?

Kakashi pov:
"Come on in y/n" I pull her in the house. I look at her and how different she looks. Her hair is more longer she is about the same height as me except a little shorter. I look her up and down her body figure has changed. It's more curvy and her chest is quite rather big- God kakashi don't look right there! What are you doing?

I can't look at my student like that! I look at my girlfriend. She looks at me and smiles "Do you guys want me to leave so you can catch up?" She says to me in a sweet voice. "Yeah that would be nice actually thank you hun" I say to her. She looks a bit upset but she leaves.

Hm. Wonder why she seemed so mad. She leaves and slams the door. I look at her again..wow she bloomed into a beautiful woman- Stop thinking like this kakashi.

"So how was the mission?" I ask her. "Well I can't really talk about it. But I joined the anbu black ops under the hokage's orders!" She says. "Wow I'm so proud of you!" I say to her and I could of sworn I saw her blush. She looks away and sees my book collection.

"Well sensei how about you lend me a book now hm?" She looks at me and smirks. "What? I can't do that!" I say to her. "But I'm 18 now I'm at the legal age of reading these books" when I hear her say that I turn red..she is 18 now..wow.

"Fine" I say to her and she smiles. She grabs the dirtiest book of the series and looks at me. "You do realize what book you picked up is really dirty right?" I ask her.

I look at her once again god..she is so beautiful. She stares at me with shock. "My bad I didn't know that" she says to me. I slap my face from thinking a dirty thought. I walk to my room and take off my shirt.

I didn't think much of it and then I forgot that y/n was there in the house. I hear footsteps and I panic and decided to go in the covers to cover myself.

"Sensei?" She walks in my room. "Hmm?" God I can't stop thinking of these thoughts..I never have thought about these things before... maybe it's her chest? Her figure? Her face? She does look different. She is rather the beauty.

But God I can't get that thought out of my head...of me wanting to be on top of her-...I can't control myself..If I keep thinking of these things I don't know if I'll be able to control my actions.

"Y/n do you want to sit down?" I ask her still covered in the sheets. "Sure" she says sitting on the side of the bed. "You can get in the covers if you want it's kinda cold in my house" I tell her and she turns red. Wait..she turned red?

Does she like me? I guess I'll just have to figure it out myself but if she doesn't like me than I might just ruin a friendship.."Okay" she says and lifts up the covers and sees me shirtless. "HOLY SHIT YOU'RE NOT WEARING A SHIRT" she screams and looks away turning red. I sigh "just get in the covers" I tell her and she does what I said.

"You wanna read that book to me?" I smirk under my mask. "Sure." She says. "Well go on and read it" I say a bit impatiently.

She starts to read the first part of the book outloud. But when it started to get to more heated chapters she stopped and turned red reading them ahead.

"Go on and keep reading y/n". I tell her and she looks at me and smirks. She started to read the parts were the girl in the story moans she moaned the words.

"Ahh~" she moans copying the girl from the book. It shocked me hearing that and I felt red. She looks at me and smirks and giggles and continues to moan the girls line in the book. "Ah~ Mmm~ you feel so good in my pussy~" she moans.

I turn more red and started to feel hard. "Ah~" I didn't realized that I moaned from getting more hard and y/n stops reading. She looks at me turning red.

I frozed with fear and look at her back. "Did you just moan?" She asks me. I shake my head yes. She smirks at me. She leans in closer to me and goes in my ear. "Ahh~" she moans softly in my ear. I feel more hard and covered the erection.

"Can you take off your mask?" She asks me. I nod my head yes and took off my mask revealing my face.