Chapter 6

WARNING: Mature Scene
Chapter 6

"OH! OH! Yrozze—fuck!" Halinghing ng binata habang nilalasap ng kaanig ang butas ng kanyang silangan. Those sinful tongue—swirling down his perineum, was making him so fucking horny that he wanted to release something.

"Oh! fuck! Yrozze! fuck it! ah shit!" He kept cursing because of the pleasure he's on to.

Yrozze was just looking at him eye to eye while licking him down his hole. It tasted sweet and for such taste—Its like a delicacy that Yrozze would always want to taste.

To give more pleasure, Yrozze pushed his face on his ass and erroneously licked and sucked his hole. Napaarko ang binata dahil sa ginawa ng kaanig. Yrozze was so good at this. Kung meron lang levels of pleasure. Nasa Level 5 na siguro si Yrozze—The Master.

He's really a fucking master while doing this—very professional na ani mo'y nagawa na niya ito dati. "My God! Oh fuck! Yes! It feels good, too good!" His eyes were twitching as his cock hardens—so hard it hurts.

Biglang tumigil ang binata sa paglalasap ng kanyang butas at tumingin sa matigas nitong pagkalalaki na ngayo'y naliligo sa likidong lumalabas sa butas ng kanyang pagkalalaki.

Oozing pre-cum? that's feisty. Yrozze smirked.

"Looks like somebody's excited! Why so wet huh?" His thumb reached the tip of his cock where the pre-cum currently leaks and twirled it counter-clockwise. Roscoe immediately stiffened as his cock is being stimulated—the pleasure heightens. He unconsciously covered mouth so hard to prevent him from moaning but contrary to what Yrozze is currently doing, he failed to keep his moans.

He just found himself opening his mouth, gripping the sheets on each side and arched his body—erratically moaning so hard.

"Ah!! ohh!! fuck! Y-Yrozze I-I—ummfh!! fuck fuck! fuuuck!" His voice became hoarse and Yrozze loved it. He likes to see a suffering Roscoe, trying so hard not to be pleasured but the fact that Yrozze was a 'professional', has failed to follow his antics and go berserk—moaning so hard like a hungry bitch.

Mahinang tumawa si Yrozze nang makita ang samu't saring mga emosyong nakikita niya sa mukha ni Roscoe.

Nanunubig narin ang mga mata nito dala ng matinding sarap dahil sa ginagawa ni Yrozze sa kanya. It looked lustful to Yrozze and it prompted Yrozze to play more with his cock.

Roscoe's thighs wasn't staying still—it was moving uncontrollably, he tried to stay still but he can't. His body wasn't cooperating.

"Oh stop! Stop! I can't hold it for much longer stop playing with my opening! Oh fuck! I-I'm gonna..." Roscoe pleaded but Yrozze wasn't listening. Now, after encircling his thumb on the center of his cock—his opening, he grabbed Roscoe's cock and thrusted his hand fast and hard and it made Roscoe release a hard and loud moan.

"Fuck!!" He hissed.

Tumawa lang ng mahina si Yrozze habang humahangos siya dahil sa ginawa niya.

"C-Cumming!! Cumming!" Roscoe shouted.

Then a thick and slimy liquid suddenly erupted from the base of his cock. It filled Yrozze's hands and some of the seed actually reached Roscoe's face.

Letting him cum was a very big joy for Yrozze, dahil marami ang nailabas ni Roscoe—as a matter of fact, he's very horny.

"Oh, so feisty." Yrozze smirked.

Roscoe was huffing and he's still in heat.

Hindi rin alam ni Roscoe kung bakit matigas parin siya, gayung nilabasan na siya ng marami. Malapot ang gatas na lumabas sa kanyang pagkalalaki. "Still hard? What am I gonna do with this thing of yours? Shall I put it in my mouth?" Yrozze smiled.