Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"LOOKS LIKE somebody's happy today?" Beethoven said when he saw Yrozze smile like fuck when he actually sat on his designated place of work. Yrozze laughed and looked at him when he heard those words. "Shut up. Its nothing!" He really interjected. But Beethoven only smirked even more and teased him even more. "Is it about the person you met in the airport last week—gotta say you're excited fetching him?"

He couldn't handle the emotions hid body emits and let it go berserk. He was now smiling very widely as his aura suddenly changed in an instant.

All the negativities suddenly vanished when the thought of Roscoe. He just couldn't hide the fact that both of them answered each other's feelings after they had a wonder night sex on his room. He can't deny that he felt so mu9ch pleasure just being inside of him. His cock was finding something to enter and that's Roscoe's ass.

His ass and ass alone.

How ironic isn't it? But Yrozze was feeling so damn tight this time.

"Ah, I see. Your smile explains it all. Okay, I won't interrupt. Shall you need some support, you can count me in!" Beethoven smiled as he reached for a folder on his table and opened it, reading some portfolios about applicants and authors.

"Yeah, I just felt like I found the real one. Like on Cinderella's story. I know its quite childish and imbecile but that's what I am feeling right now. I feel like I have found the right person ever since!" Yrozzed throated.

Narinig niya ang munting pagtawa ng kasama.

"Oh, how whipped are you. Hindi ka naman ganyan dati. You're even very busy with your business that you don't actually seemed to give some attention to majority of women flirting with you. And now, nabalitaan ko nalang na may kahalikan ka na pala?!" Natatawang ani Beethoven sa kaibigan.

Napatanga si Yrozze at saka ngumiti sa kanya bago ako bumalik sa ginagawa.

"Bee, I don't like to have some intimate relationships with a woman." He firmly said.

"And why is that, author?" Beethoven teased.

"Because they're something that I don't like. Hindi ko alam pero parang may mali sa kanila. Not that I'm actually degrading them down but, when it comes to women, they're very picky with the man that they want to have a relation with. Plus the fact that they are possessive, they have natural but irritational mood swings because of cyclic and repeated menstruational activities, plus they are very picky when it comes to clothes and the like. I don't understand them, they're basically just a pain in the ass." Yrozze complained.

Napatango nalang ang kaanig nito sa kanyang tinuran.

"Well, you do have a point." Beethoven replied.

"Diba? Like look at them, kahit na may mga boyfriend na sila ay nagsusuot parin sila ng mga revealing clothes. Ano yun, para mang-akit ng ibang lalaki?"

Natawa nalang si Beethoven sa kanya.

"Shh, man. Stop being so querulous. Its not helping at all." Beethoven replied.

"I'm not! I'm just stating a matter of fact." Yrozze argued back. Nang mainis siya sa nangyayari sa kanilang dalawa, "You know, I'm done. I hate this kind of talk. I don't want to disgrace them just because I'm a handsome and fine man, but I just can't take their attitudes. Mas mabuti pa si Roscoe sa kanila, hindi choosy, hindi moody, hindi il-tempered, hindi negative." He said.

"All right, that's enough." Pagsisingit ni Emily.

"Oh, Emily!" Beethoven smiled at her.