Special Chapter: Our Honeymoon

SPECIAL CHAPTER: Our Honeymoon

SEVERAL WEEKS after their nuptial, Roscoe and Yrozze wakitang nag pleading eyes lang si Yrozze sa kanya. "Amor Meu, I'm hungry." He said. Umikot lang ang mata ng binata at saka binalik ang atensyon sa pagluluto. "Maligo ka muna doon. Hindi ka pwedeng kumain hangga't hindi ka naliligo." Natatawa niyang sagot sa asawa. Nag pout lang si Yrozze, pero hindi siya umalis sa kinayayakapan ng binata.

Kapagkuwan ay napangisi si Yrozze bago niya pinagpasyahang halikan ang likod ng leeg ng kanyang asawa. That earned a moan from him. Fuck, that turned him on. "B-Babe, t-that tickles." Sagot ng asawa. Pero hindi niya itinigil ang kanyang ginagawa. He licked his neck and nipped at his back. Then he bit the side neck, earning a whimper and a loud accidental moan from him.

"I don't need to take a bath before I could eat. I could just eat you right now. Hmm, that serves as my breakfast for the day." He said, smirking. That forced Roscoe to turn off the power of the cooking stove and then shivered in sudden heat.

"Ah!" He moaned.

Then Yrozze swiftly raised his hand to enter his body that is inside the shirt. Then he caressed smoothly the soft body of his person. It caused him to twitch and raise his body up. "Ah baby! It f-feels so good. Fuck!" He screamed.

Nagpapasalamat sila sa Diyos kasi sila lang ang mga taong naiwan sa bahay. Umalis kasi ang kanilang mga magulang at ang kanilang mga kapatid dahil pupunta daw sila Manchester para sa isang family vacation.

Tinanong naman nila ang dahilan kung bakit ayaw silang pasamahin ng kanilang mga magulang. Pero ang sinagot ba naman sa kanila ay para daw magkaroon ng oras ang bagong kasal na magkaroon ng oras para sa isa't isa.

Ang kanilang nakatakdang pagbalik ay hindi pa kumpirmado. But somewhere next week.

"Fuck you!" Roscoe cursed when Yrozze slid his hand under his boxers and gently encircled his hands towards his rock-hard cock. "A-Ah...H-Hah!" He bit his lip when Yrozze slowly discarded his undergarment. He saw his cock releasing an amount of precum.

"Wow, you're this excited? You're literally wanting to cum." He chuckled.

"Shut up you motherfucker, you're doing things that aren't appropriate. Syempre, magre-react talaga ang alaga ko dahil sa mga kamay mo. Kailan ba 'to hindi tumigas? Parang sa bawat haplos mo sa katawan ko, parang lagi naman itong titigas?" Nakapamaywang saad niya bago niya niliyad ang katawan.

"Fuck...Ross..."

Yrozze thrusted his hand fast and rough on Roscoe's length. He was moaning and whimpering as he connected his lips to his husband. Everything felt really pleasurable. "Ah fuck..." He cursed.

The speed became intense that he felt something rising down his cock. It was ticklish and twitching. "H-Hey...S-Stop it. I-I'm g-gonna cum..." Roscoe tried removing his hand with all his might, but that fucking euphoria was just demeaning.

"Fuck, ah fuck!" Roscoe bit his lip when Yrozze encircled his left hand on his tip back and forth. "You bastard!" He gritted. "Ah fuck I'm gonna cum!" He warned. Yrozze knew it just by feeling the twitching of his cock.

It was just the time when Roscoe was about to cum when he suddenly stopped thrusting his hand and sucked it inside his mouth in a matter of seconds.

"Ahh!" His head fell back when his cock touches he back of his throat. His tongue is gently playing and encircling his tongue over it. "Ah fuck!" Roscoe moaned as he gripped a handful of Yrozze's hair. "Fuck, your mouth is sinful, babe. Ah shit, fuuck!" He groaned when he exploded inside his mouth.