Chapter 40

Chapter 40

CHRISTMAS PREPARATION was hard for Roscoe. To help the people inside — the decorating the Christmas tree, designing each rooms with some Christmas socks hanged on the door, and to decorate the halls with ignition of Christmas lights. Nicolaides and Inara were also helping him since Marquessa and Luscious went to their deceased grand parents in the south — The province. The activity was so dreadful that he can't cope up with his strength anymore. It was dark when he fell unto the bed and for all he knew, he didn't realized that he already dozed off.

It has been nearly 3 months ago since Marquessa's natal day. Its been 3 months ago since they had occupied that venue, and its been 2 weeks ago since him and Yrozze had sex. Yes, its been 2 weeks since they had that one heated night of intimacy. Since then, time won't allow them to do that anymore because Yrozze would always come home late.

And Roscoe fully understood this situation.

Falling unto a deep oblivion was a rest for Roscoe.

Ni hindi niya namalayan ang oras at basta nalang siyang nagising nang maramdaman niyang niyuyugyug siya ng isang tao. Napaungol siya sa inis at saka gailit na binuksan ang kanyang mata para pagalitan ang taong gumising sa kanya.

Pero parang hindi na niya yun magagawa dahil pagbukas na pagbukas palang niya sa kanyang mga mata ay si Yrozze na ang nadatnan niyang ngumingiti sa kanya.

"Looks like you slept a lot. Its already 11 in the evening and you're still not eating your dinner yet. Care to take your evening meal or would you like to skip it?" He asked.

But Roscoe didn't answer to his question. He stretched up his body before yawning. "Yes, I would like to skip some meals. I don't feel standing on the bed right now. Please, honey?" Sagot niya.

Napabuntong hininga ang binatang nakaupo sa kanyang tabi. "Oh siya, antayin mo'ko dito. I'll be locking the doors downstairs then I'll proceed to our bathroom to take a bath. Don't sleep yet." He ordered.

"Yes, Your Highness." replied Roscoe, nonchalantly.

But Yrozze glared playfully at him. "Don't be too cocky dear. I don't like it. Kagagaling ko lang sa trabaho and I don't like you seducing me, it'll drain my energy." He said seriously before kissing his lips like a hungry lion.

And there it is, Roscoe was hard.

But in the middle of their activity, his phone rang. Roscoe saw him grit his teeth in annoyance before he stood up on the bed and went onto the couch. When he looked at his phone after getting it on his bag, his annoyance was then changed into a neutral one.

"Who's calling?" Roscoe asked.

"Beethoven."

"Then, answer it."

"Why would I? Hindi naman importante ang sasabihin niya. Tungkol ito sa'ming gagawing proyekto sa Lux Organos. The Prince is requiring us to submit a portfolio at the Counsil of Projects by next year. And he'll be asking about the flow of the proposal." Yrozze replied nonchalantly.

"Does the project look easy on you that you, perhaps not attending to your partner's concern? I mean, you're a tandem throughout the show?" He argued.