Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A TYPICAL person would lie down on his own house and watch television after eating dinner and laugh while watching some movies or any vlogs and forgot problems that has been faced for the day and set it aside for tomorrow, but not Roscoe. He has been agonizing for the last 2 hours of his life because of someone-Yrozze. He got very angry to him that he prompted teasing and punishing him in bed-moaning so hard and wailing non-stop. And Yrozze loved it. He didn't know he's this possessive of him.

"Ah! Y-Yrozze! ngh! hah! ah! ah!" Roscoe repeatedly moaned.

Yrozze was ramming his cock inside him while he's facing to Yrozze. Seeing Roscoe being so hugged by lust and painted with outmost sweatiness and his desirable emotions caused Yrozze to froze and to feel the outmost lust he ever felt in his whole life.

"Yes baby! fuck it! your hole is sucking my cock in! fuck!" He groaned in pleasure.

The fact that Roscoe was moaning made Yrozze picture Caliver's fucking face-that fucking man who pestered his boy. Just thinking about Caliver flirting to Roscoe is making his body and his mind go berserk in anger.

At least he's possessive of Roscoe.

But he didn't know that he could feel this kind of emotion.

It was angering him. He didn't even noticed that he was ramming his cock inside him so violently and harshly that it sends forth real shivers around Roscoe's body, added by the fact that he's already crying-a sign that the way how his cock enters his hole inside his body was aching him.

"S-Stop...I-It hurts..." He sobbed.

He was shocked to see the result of his deed.

Semen wrapped around his chest down his abdomen-his cock filled with his own seed.His body was full of bite marks and kiss marks-halatang halata na gigil na gigil siya sa ginawa niya.

Nang dumako ang mga mata ni Yrozze kay Roscoe ay nakita niya kung paano tumulo ang mga luha nito sabay na rin ng pag kagat nito sa kanyang labi.

Yrozze immediately hugged him tight while he's still sobbing.

"A-Ano ba ang n-nangyari sa-sa'yo ha?" Aniya Roscoe at saka hinalikan ang nuo ng kaanig habang yakap yakap ito.

Hearing how soft his voice and how considerate he is, made Yrozze's heart pound painfully that it sends forth tears welling up his eyes. His breathing became ragged and his eyes was clouded with tears until it finally drop down from his body.

Narinig ni Yrozze ang munting pagtawa ni Roscoe.

"I didn't k-know you were a possessive man."

Yrozze pouted.

"I mean, look at how he interacts with you, how he smiles at you, how he looks at you, how he acts towards you, how he move the way he likes to towards you, all of that were advances he used towards you! He's basically flirting with you!" He whispered in bewilderment. The latter chuckled at him just by hearing how desperate his voice is.

"Now, I really doubt if you had a girfriend here while I was away. Sabihin mo na, 'wag ka nang mahiya." Natatawang aniya.

"Aren't you the kind of person who gets hurt easily and has a fragile heart?" Yrozze's eyes were pleading.

"Duh, I did undergo that kind of pains many times, hindi mo lang alam kasi hindi ko sinabi sa'yo. Ayaw ko namang mag share, bakit, gold ka ba?" Mataray pero natatawa niyang dagdag.

Yrozze still pouted and hugged him tighter than ever.

"Just tell me anong mga problema mo dahil kaya ko naman di'ng sulusyunan ang mga iyon kasama ka. You just have to be open to me so that I could understand you, same goes with me. I will be open to you so that you could also understand me translucently. With that, were on the same boat as one." Yrozze said that made Roscoe's heart flatter.