Chapter 22

Chapter 22

THEIR CAREFUL planning went on for approximately 2 hours and a half before they embark onto their own private vehicles and started maneuvering their own cars towards the desired direct destination they wanted to go. Yrozze was sitting uncomfortably on his seat while his heart is pounding so hard he could literally feel his rib cage getting obstructed by this involuntarily action. Everyone inside the van that he is currently onboard to was shallow and quiet.

No one literally talked no made a sound. All the more, they were starting to check on their belongings carefully to avoid being suspected. They wanted their plan to be as perfectly as it was about to be planned. They don't want to spoil the plan.

And yes, they knew that the war had started so they included it in their plan---to fakedly stop Cassius from his action and eliminate him. Of course they have informed him beforehand of the plan because he was able to escaped from the danger for a temporary time.

And while the vehicle was moving towards the destination, Yrozze could only hoped for his lover's safety.

MEANWHILE, ROSCOE was sleeping soundly at the thigh of Cassius while they were on a secret base just near the exit door of the warehouse. They couldn't be seen because of a barrier that overly covered them as if they were protected by it.

Cassius sighed as he broked down his eyes towards the area and resumed putting some antisepting into his skin. Kahit na natutulog ang binata ay nakikita parin ng lalaki ang kanyang pagdaing at pag sayad ng mga paa nito dahil sa sakit.

Naawa naman si Cassius dahil sinapit ng binata.

Kanyang pinag-aralan ang kanyang mga sugat at napagtantong nanggaling ito sa latigo, mga pinagsamang mga malalaking tinik, kadena, suntok at sipa. Nanginginig ang mga buto't balat niya na patayin ang mga taong gumawa nito sa kanya. Gusto niya itong pahirapan at balatan ng buhay.

Just seeing the wounds and the large and deep cuts in his body made him want to bring him immediately to the doctor. The rise and fall of his chest seemed to be a great challenge for him. Cassius heard him wheezing---looking like he's very tired and exhausted.

His wounds are still bleeding and some of it already had infection. And seeing his whole body would make him less of a human already---looking like he was abandoned for about a long time ago already. Para na siyang pulubi dahil sa gusot-gusot at sira-sira nitong damit.

Hindi niya alam pero natagpuan niya ang sariling nagluluha at parang sasabog ang puso niya dahil sa sakit ng pintig nito. At medyo humahangos siya ngayon habang pinupunasan ng basahan ang kanyang katawan.

This pains him really great.

How could something be precious be hurt so much?

How could something innocent undergo something hellish for a long period of time. He can't take it. This boy is very innocent and lovable---as said by some people. And even from the start, Cassius had been looking out and seeing him from afar. And he could really say that what he thought is just real as it is.

And so he loved him.

Or so he thought.

That's why he tried his best not to let Roscoe be plummeted by a gun shot. And he was able to did it, of course. Those men were very erroneous, but they're not as intelligent and tactic as he seemed to be.

They've been here for almost 4 hours already and they were just idling. Hinahanap siya at si Roscoe ng mga tauhan ng suspect pero hindi nila ito nahanap. Talaga namang mula sa exit door ay klarong-klaro na ang harapan lang nito ay isang abandoned house at hindi alam ng mga tauhan ng ama ni Roscoe na doon lang sila nakatago.