Chapter 34

Chapter 34

ROSCOE WAS supposed to be going out now to check on the venue prior to his plan a while ago, but here he is, writhing on the bed while moaning and groaning because of Yrozze. Fucking demonic bastard. He was agonizing because of Yrozze's sinful tongue that continued to dominate his cock, inside of his mouth.

The way he professionally sucked his cock was aching him so much that he couldn't properly stilled his legs. His mouth was sated with warmness.

"A-Ah! fuck. S-Stop it! Its very dirty. Ah fuck!" He moaned. He gripped a handful of his hair and tried to pull his mouth away from his cock, but he couldn't Yrozze was too strong and Roscoe was loosing strength. His head fell on his back as his hand moved involuntarily as to follow his moving head.

When Roscoe felt his cock free from Yrozze's mouth, he looked at him. And yet, he still found him licking his lips, full of some sticky saliva and looking at him darkly.

"W-Wha—ahh!" He moaned when Yrozze suddely slammed his mouth on his cock and took him whole in his mouth.

He felt his cock touching the back of his throat. It feels surreal. Just by the tip of his cock reaching his overwhelming throat feels very different. The soft palate of the throat was working up, together with the coating of the saliva up on his cock was making it ethereal.

"Hey stop it! Ah! It...feels...different!" He said.

Then Yrozze hummed at that and it made Roscoe moan even more. The vibration of his voice inside his mouth was driving him crazy, any second now, he might cum.

Pabilis nang pabilis ang pagtaas-baba ng ulo ng kaniig na lalong nagpapainit sa katawan ng binata. "Ah, Yrozze, ah!" Halinghing ulit ng binata nang pakiwalin nito ang kanyang dila.

"I-I'm almost!" He said weakly. Then Yrozze smirked and mustered the force even more, exerting more time and adding speed onto his head, sucking harder and harder each second. The latter only moaned his his name and trembling so hard.

He nipped his balls and sucked it gently, then he went back onto the skin of his cock and licked it all the way to the tip, then he encircled his tongue over the opening of his cock.

Then Roscoe gasped and moaned even harder. "Oh stop it! Oh! Oh! Fuck!" He cried as if he's begging him to stop.

"I-I'm going to...ah!" He bit his lip so hard when he erupted his semen unto Yrozze's face, some of it entered his mouth. Humihingal ang binata matapos ang pangyayaring iyon. Wala siya sa sariling napahiga sa kama. Nawawalan siya ng lakas.

"Mmm, you came so hard." Yrozze smirked.

Pero walang pakialam si Roscoe sa mga sinasabi niya at mas binigyang atensyon ang kanyang paghinga. Pagod siya at wala nang ganang tumayo. "Bet, you're tired from what we did just now," Then he sighed. "Maybe we'll fuck soon?" He smirked.

But Roscoe glared at him.

"You w-wish...fucker." He said. Yrozze narrowed his eyes and smiled confusedly yet, warningly. "Fucker? Do you want me to fuck you on this mattress? But then, you won't have a glimpse of tonight's celebration. And you're quite dirty now." He said.

"Are you...degrading me?" The latter replied, still hitching.

Yrozze then went on top of him and kissed his lips hardly that after a few seconds, Roscoe was back hitching his breath in and out of his lungs at a rapid rate.

"No, I'm not degrading you baby. Its just that, after a round of one, we'll end up fucking each other till dawn-time, and we can't attend mother's natal day celebration." He smirked.