Chapter 28

A/N: All events in this chapter are solely written through my imaginative mind. Any biblical means that have included in this chapter are solely from my mind and doesn't relate towards the real picture. But one thing is common: Kindness and Goodness.

***

Chapter 28

INSIDE A DARK void of the unknown, immediately prompted Roscoe to wake up. As he opened his eyes, all he could see is the eternal darkness with glitters of light as if he's floating onto the space right now, and felt a presence of a liquid around his body, but strangely he isn't soaked wet in accordance with the site where the liquid touched the part of his body.

He carefully stood up because he could see in his ground that the glittering light looked like stretching forth below him infinitely. When he stood up, the ground emits a water halo from the place where he stood up and it stretched forth wide into the unknown.

Napansin rin niyang nababalot siya ng liwanag sa katawan niya nang tingnan niya ang mga kamay niya. But that light isn't enough to lit up everything around him. Since he had ample time, he started to walk accross the dark void.

And in each time his foot touches the ground, the water halo would appear and would stretch forth wide until he couldn't see the halo anymore. "Hello?" He voiced. Seemingly, his voice was gone into an echo. The voice stretched from his place into every dimension.

It was seemingly cold while walking. The breeze was dozing him off and the temperature is freezing him out. But for some point, his feet feels warm and he just found himself walking normally across its surface.

After moments of walking, he heard distance voices. It ample and he couldn't understand a single word they're saying. It was a combination of a woman and a man's voice and all their voices were concerning him.

He could say that the voices are worried about something. Maybe they're worried about him because he could faintly hear his name being mentioned on the scene. From there, he could now hear whispers and cries from ever part of dimensions.

Until the gust of the wind became greater and greater that he had to lower down his face and raise his arm just by the level of the elevation of his head, and for some real strange reason, his body somehow really felt heavy because the gust of the wind doesn't affect him at all.

Unti-unti siyang tumayo at nakita niya ang mga ulap na unti-unting bumabalot sa kanyang mga nakikita na para bang gumawa ito ng ipo-ipo at si Roscoe ay nasa loob no'n. Nang tumaas ng tumaas ang ulap ay tumingin sa kanyang itaas.

Nakita niya ang kulay bughaw na may mga ulap do'n.

"W-What's happening?!" Roscoe shouted as fear wrought his emotion. Hinawakan niya ang kanyang dibdib dahil kakaiba ang takot na nararamdaman niya. Hindi ito yung karaniwang takot na nararamdaman ng isang tao. It felt ethereal and...unrecognizable.

Nang hindi na niya kaya ang nararamdaman nya ay bigla siyang napaupo at ang ipo-ipo ng mga ulap ay biglang naglaho ng parang bula. At ngayon ay maliwanag na ang kapaligiran. Kung kanina ay halos para siyang nasa labas ng kalawakang may mga bitwing nagnining-ning, ngayon ay isa nang napakalawak na lupain.

At ang lupaing ito ay parang isang paraiso.

Isang magandang paraiso.

Nakita niya ang sarili niyang nakahiga sa damuhan at ang sikat ng araw ay tumatama sa kanyang mukha. Kaagad niyang itinaas ang kanyang dalawang kamay para hindi siya masilayan sa tindi ng sikat ng araw.