Chasing The Summer Hearts

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious Manner. Any resemblance to actual person; living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

****

Important Note: This story contains mistakes such as the use of grammar, sentence construction, loopholes, spelling, order of events and even how to convey the message of the author. Rest assured that this version is already edited.

Readers aged 17 and below is encouraged not to engage reeading in materials that are not suitable for them. This story is rated as R-18 and is available, therefrom, to adults aged 18 and above. Erroneous comments and critiques about the story will be muted. You have been warned, so read at your own risk, think before you read and console before you do.

NOTE: Sneak Peaks for upcoming stories are posted on the Special Chapters! (On the last two chapters!) And also a one-shot taken from my previous story!

NEON LEI | N.L.