Chapter 12

Chapter 12

SABAY NA KUMAIN ng almusal sina Roscoe at Yrozze sa pamamahay ng mga Capaldi. Nakakagulat na nagawa pang maglakad ni Roscoe ng maayos, pasikot-sikot sa loob ng bahay nang hindi nakakaramdam ng sakit. Although yes, the pain was there but it wasn't scorching. Its as if his hole already accompanied its size and length. Like it was stretched wide enough for him to cater such colossal structure. "Kamusta naman ang tulog mo, babe?" Tanong ni Yrozze habang umiinom ng kape. Roscoe looked at him and glared.

"Ano ba sa tingin mo?" Sagot niya. Natawa lang si Yrozze sa kanyang narinig. "Oh, you're very adorable sleeping so soundly, I just want to cuddle you." Aniya. "Mag cuddle ka mag-isa mo." Sagot ng binata.

"Hmm? Why're you hot right now?" Yrozze asked, confused. Roscoe stood up and walked to the kitchen and got his coffee. When he got back to the table, he immediately walked towards Yrozze who was now focused on reading the newspaper. He suddenly hugged him from the back and rested his head on his shoulder. "Hmm? You're acting so soft now? Kanina, halos lutuin mo ako dahil sa iritasyon mo." Natatawang ani ni Yrozze.

Roscoe only hummed.

"Yrozze," Roscoe called.

"Hmm?" Yrozze answered.

"Can we have sex?" Roscoe asked, teasing him.

Yrozze immediately stilled at his seat and his body immediately scorched in heat. Hearing that seductive voice made Yrozze's cock twitched, rock hard.

"Yrozze," Roscoe called as he licked his ear and his hand reaches down his crotch, groping it carefully and soundly. "Roscoe...stop it..." Yrozze said firmly.

He suddenly stopped and looked sadly at him. "Don't you like it? Don't you love me anymore?" Roscoe pouted, sounded sad. That made Yrozze smile. He placed the newspaper on the table and hugged him. "Shh, I still love you. I just don't want us to get dirty. Besides, you're not taking a bath yet. And today, susunduin natin sina Mama at Papa together with my sister. Maligo ka na do'n. Feel free to do anything with me tonight." Yrozze smiled.

"Eh? Dito parin ako matutulog mamayang gabi?" Tanong niya.

"Of course, ayaw mo ba?"

"Of course I want to! I hate the fact that I'm sleeping alone their at my own household." Roscoe replied as a lone tear escaped his eye. That alarmed Yrozze and suddenly wiped it off with his eyes and kissed his forehead.

"Why don't you transfer here? As what Mom said, you're always free to enter here the house." Yrozze offered.

"Pag-iisipan ko pa." Nakangiti niyang sagot.

"Oh sige na, maligo ka na." Ani niya.

Umalis sa pagkakayakap si Roscoe at dali-daling umakyat sa taas para maligo sa kwarto ni Yrozze na tinulugan niya. But he stopped. He realized something and rushed back downstairs until he appeared in front of him. "How am I supposed to change another clothes? I didn't bring any." He pouted. Yrozze stilled and placed his newspaper down and smiled at him sweetly/ "Go get some clothes on my closet. Don't worry, we're just of the same size, although mas matangkad lang ako sa'yo."

"Huh? Edi mas mahaba yung mga damit mo compared sa'kin?" Sagot niya.

"Just wear some, let's see the result." Yrozze answered, smiling.

Tumango nalang si Roscoe at umakyat ng second floor.

"Shit, I might provoked his irritation. I hate myself," Roscoe gritted in worry. When he reached the door of Yrozze's room, he opened the door and he entered. He locked the door and immediately head his way to his closet and looked for an appropriate casual clothes he'll use to present himself when picking Yrozze's parents.