Special Chapter: Love Comes

Note: How Beautiful Home, is a novel intended for family relationship, including mother's and father's relationship. Today, as we celebrate Mother's Day, may we hope to love more our mothers as they are the source of our life that is, secondary to father's.

May I hope that this one shot story (not related to the story) may be a light to see the goodness and sacrifices that our mothers have gave to us.

This one shot novel is written in Tagalog-English story so expect that some or majority of the languages written is not suitable for your own dialect language. And the author knew that the universal language present across the entire globe is english so if you do not understand the contents of this one shot story because of some reasons, just please wait for the upcoming last 3 or 2 Special Chapters of this story.

don't accuse me of copying such things because I deliberately made it my format of writing my story description to better let my readers understand the context of my story and will also make my story unique (With the Synopsis itself).

I beg your pardon because this Author's Note is written prior to the publication of a certain chapter a while ago. Actually, the reason why I created this, is because I want to emphasize few things:

I profreaded my story this past few days and I seemed to notice that the way how I deliver my story was very redundant and unclean-meaning, its not the way how I envisioned the story out to be. While reading my own work, I became very co conscious about its structurem I hate how I write my story and incorporated an English grammar within its vicinity.

This special chapter was created during the Mother's Day.

Thank you for your understanding!
Enjoy reading!

***

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT LOVE CAN DO?
LOVE, THEREFORE

CALCIFER WANTED nothing but to hate his parents, specifically his mother. He didn't know for a fact what was going on with his mom. Ever since childhood, wala nang ginawa ang ina niya kundi pagsabihan siya sa mga pagkakamali nito, sinasamahan kung saan ito pupunta at naka bantay sarado pa siya. Halos marindi na siya sa mga naririnig dahil para nang sirang plaka ang ina niya sa kakaulit ng mga paalala at mga panuruan niya.

Wala na kasi ang ama nila dahil namatay ito sa isang airplane crash, 4 years ago. And so, his mother was the head of the house, she was the one who did the mother's chores and then she would hire a personnel to check on their vehicles conditions at siya narin ang nagpapaayos nito sa mekaniko kung may sira ba o may kailangan dapat na ayusin since walang alam ang kanyang ina ukol sa mga trabahong panlalake.

And Calcifer was left with his mother's supervision.

Then she was...

The person he hates the most ever since childhood. His mother was just paranoid at him na kahit anong gawin niya ay talagang mahigpit parin siya sa kanya in terms of safety and dependency.

And with that,

He saw nothing wrong with his body, his face was just as normal as it is, although hindi naman siya kagwapuhan. Tamang tama lamang.

So its a mysterious to him that his mother is very strict to him. Naiingit siya sa nakakatandang kapatid nito na si Felicity. Felicity was a 25 year old sibling of Calcifer. Felicity is younger than his mom for about 12 years, kaya bakit hindi rin mahigpit ang pamamalakad niya ng disiplina nito?

Calcifer hates the fact that he is independent already. For a 16 year old boy who is able to stand on his own, is such an annoying event.

Stand on his own, means being dependent on the self, syempre dahil wala naman siyang pera, kailangan niya parin ng tulong mula sa mga magulang niya but not to the point na parang voluntary bodyguard na ang mama niya pagdating sa kanya.