Chapter 16

CTW: SEX AND TORTURE
Chapter 16

NAGISING SI ROSCOE sa isang hindi kilalang kwarto. Nakatali ang mga kamay niya sa ulo ng kama habang ang mga paa naman nito ay nakatali sa paanan. It wasn't an ordinary room, it smelt something—it smelt sex. From the other room, he could hear vivid moaning noices of women at the grasp of men. How did he know? Because women like sex—basically.

Well, not all. He needed not to generalize it because he knew that there are some women who doesn't like sex, but the majority is fucking it.

Suddenly, a jolt of pain escaped from the side of his mouth, he winced at the sudden pain. It was so great that his body moved involuntarily when felt a liquid staining his left face. When he licked that liquid, it was a blood.

The blood dripped down his face and it stained the colored white bed. in utter fear, he covered it by moving his thighs on the site of the stain—fully eradicating the smelly sensation that almost triggered the smell of the air. For some reason, he felt quite distressed. He realized that the man he had in contact with awhile ago, was none other than his father.

So much had taken a change out on him. For the past 5 years, he really thought that his father died together with his mother on the accident but he guessed...he's still alive after all.

But there was a twist...

A confusing aura suddenly enveloped him. Looking at his eyes, it was coerced with anger, bitterness and languor. Hindi niya mawari kung nasaan iyon nanggaling. Isn't he happy that he already found his son? Isn't he happy that he survived that plane accident? Isn't he happy about his life that he was given a chance to live again for the second time?

Nagtataka siya kung bakit gano'n ang ama niya. Hindi naman 'yun gano'n dati. Mabait ang ama nito at napakamaalagain at mapagmahal rin. Ayaw niyang may mga taong nasasaktan dahil sabi nga niya, malambot ang puso niya.

Katotohanan naman ang sinasabi niya dahil kung may nakikita siyang mga taong sinasaktan o kaya naman ay mga matatanda o mga mahihirap ay naluluha siya. Naiintindihan naman ito ng mama niya dahil ganito na raw sila simula palang nung una nilang pagkikita.

Well, its very normal to him because he's a human and humans have underlying emotions and feelings to exhaust outside their body to make them feel relaxed and burdenless.

But his father's emotion was rather escalated on a different basis.

He felt very dangerous and menacing.

For some reason, Roscoe could feel his heart pounding very hard and fast that his chest literally vibrated against the heartbeat of his heart. His legs were trembling as if it came from a strenuous exercise or any outdoor activities. He didn't know why he's body is like this. For all he knew, he felt utter fear that his breath really hitched, huffing and biting his lip.

His body really froze when the door suddenly opened.

Three people entered the room and they looked at him. One of the men was his own father. He was very serious and intimidating. Although he's still handsome and hot (He really can't stop it. Gano'n na talaga ang pagtingin siya sa kanyang ama dati pa, but it was solely admiration, not sexual fantasizing.)

He saw his father's fingers flicked. The men at his back bow down and walked towards the door. One man locked the doorknob on the inside and both of them went out, completely leaving him with his father.

When the room became quiet again, he gathered all his courage and he gulped before looking at his father who's looking at him without any emotion at all. His hands rested inside his pocket.