Chapter 18

Chapter 18

COVERED BY bruises, a twisted ankle, bleeding skin, weakly sick, malnourished body, and a gag on his mouth. He's been agonizing for a week already and the hopes of being rescued was faltering his persona. Hindi niya aakalaing nakatagal siya ng isang linggo sa kamay ng kanyang ama. And thinking about his fathet would make his fragile heart break.

Hindi ganito ang papa niya dati. He was the opposite of yesterday—the past. And he couldn't understand clearly as to why he's very angry at him that it resulted to this—torture. He's very unfortunate because his body is trying to give up but because of a promising change (his father) made him want to fight again and take all this treacherous and menacing thing.

Currently, Roscoe was huffing and screaming at the moment when a foreign object—a hard and painful one thrusted his hole. He could literally feel the bleeding because of an amount of liquid that touches down his skin and drips continuously towards the floor.

He tried his best to scream for help but no one else heard him. And thoroughly, he just found himself gagging and coughing when a cock was inserted in his throat and violently thrusted it in and out.

He couldn't bear the pain and he's already exhausted secreting tears in his eyes. He's been coughing and sneezing for quite a long time now. From the scarcity of intaking food caused his body to drop weight and make him dizzy at all times.

He tried begging for food once, but all he received was multiple torment that ended him being unconscious for few hours. The torment was very great that a lot of blood actually drip out his body. Right now, the floor was stained with blood--some of it actually dried up and some were still fresh. Splatters of blood gathered around the floor and the room basically smelt blood.

Good thing he was still able to withstand this kind of thing. Hindi niya aakalaing magiging ganito ang sasapitin niya ngayong 21 years old na siya. At hindi rin siya makapaniwalang parang umiba na ang trato ng ama niya sa kanya.

Kung tutuusin ay sa loob lang ng pitong araw ay parang nanirahan siya sa impyerno ng isang taon. He couldn't walk nor stand up because of how immense the pain is and how he lose a large amount of blood.

He was actually standing now with his upper body bent forward. His hands is enclosed with a chain, together with his feet. He couldn't move nor break free because his body is being violated by an object and a large cock that kept thrusting inside his mouth. Kung minsan nga ay ibinabaon pa ito sa kailaliman ng kanyang lalamunan na nagsasanhi upang mawalan siya ng hininga at nahihimatay ng ilang sandali.

He could hear devilish laugh among the men.

And vividly, he could still remember that these men fucked him for a span of 3 days.

At nakalimutan niya kung buntis siya o hindi. But luckily, these men never erupted inside him and would pull out if they were about to cum. Pero yun nga, hindi siya nakakaligtas mula sa galit ng kamatayan.

The man who's cock is thrusted inside Roscoe's mouth kept groaning and moaning. And when he was about to cum, he literally plunged his cock deep inside Roscoe and he could hear Roscoe gagging so much and he could feel his mouth and cheeks freeze and then

That made him cum even more.

When he stopped fucking his mouth, it was Roscoe's turn to scream and cry weakly when the object suddenly buried inside his ass. He could literally feel the bleeding that secretes from inside to outside of his hole.

He cried and cried until he couldn't feel his body anymore and he suddenly lost conscious.

Then the men smirked and literally resumed tormenting him by breaking a glass of wine on his head, punching multiple times in the stomach and pounding his back so hard that they could literally heard his back bone crack a little.