chapter thirty four

Y/n's Pov

it's been a couple of weeks since i've last seen luna, why i said "seen" is because i watched her walk away.

i don't know how to approach her after what she seen.

it's not like she seen anything bad? it was just a hug right?.

but the look on her face replays in my head over and over like a piece of glass going deep into my heart.

how do i even talk to her haven't not speaking to her since the party?.

"earth to y/n? helloooo?" i heard marie while she was snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"what?" i focused on her.

"i thought you died or even worse that vecna got you" she said with her hand on her heart which made me roll my eyes, we both binged stranger things.

"if you're still thinking of luna why don't you text her to meet up or something" she stated.

"it's late i don't think she'd be up" i huffed laying flat on my back staring at the ceiling.

"you're right but it wouldn't hurt to at least try y/n" she added and held my phone in front of my face, i grabbed my phone from her.

where do i even start.

"hey you up sorry that i'm a stupid idiot?"
yeah cause that's exactly what i'd like to hear from someone i like and who i haven't heard from in weeks.

i groaned internally.

y/n- "are you up by any chance?"

i pressed send and wanted to throw my phone across the room, i sound so dumb.

i turned my phone off, who would even be up at this time? normal people would be asleep right now

i heard my phones message alert go off.

Luna- "I am up, what's up?"

why is she up? god she probably thinks i'm weird for texting out of the blue

Y/n- "i was wondering by any chance if you wanted to hang out and maybe talk?"

Y/n- "i understand if it's late, we don't need to do that"

Luna- " i would love too, i'm on my way"

i sighed very loudly putting my phone down which caught marie's attention.

"what she say" she whispered.

"she's on her way and why are you whispering?" i looked at her and she just shrugs.

i laid in bed for a couple of minutes before getting up and throwing on decent looking clothes.

my phone pinged but marie beat me to it.

"she's here" is all she said with a smile, i nodded throwing on a hoodie and putting my shoes on.

i opened my bedroom door making my way down the stairs quietly so i wouldn't wake my dad or he'd come out here like a grumpy old mad.

before getting to the door i fixed the way my clothes were placed and fixed my hair and sighing to myself while i placed my hand on the doorknob.