Chapter one

Y/N POV

I had this recurring dream that I was sitting in the sun with my mother but then again this was just a dream,

my mom passed when I was really little and I unfortunately can't go out in the sun what so ever.

I have a rare genetic condition called xeroderma pigmentosum or for short XP which basically means a severe sensitivity to sunlight if the sun ever touches me I get skin cancer, my brain starts to fail and well I could die. Pretty fun right?

So, I spend all my time indoors behind these special windows and hanging out with my dad whom is the most amazing dad in the entire world i tell you that

but I'm not complaining because the kids in my neighbourhood knew about me and would go around telling other kids I'm a vampire because I never come out of my house which kinda made everyone scared of me well not everyone.

Clarke Griffen she was the only one who wasn't afraid to talk to me since then it's just been me Clarke and My dad but I couldn't ask for anything better.

until one day I saw lexa and that was it I was completely blown away by her. She was passing by my house skate boarding but I always get cut off by the huge tree in front of my house

"Stupid tree" I whisper, I saw lexa everyday but she doesn't even know I exist it's quite depressing if you ask me.

Over time watching lexa pass by became basically my routine along with many doctor appointments, sleeping during the day and staying up for the remainder of the night which I was told that's how the average teenage lifestyle was.

also playing music every chance I could get. Which leaves me to say I got a pretty good life but I still hold onto my dreams no matter how impossible they are.

Lexa passes by my house with a grad gown on but again I get cut off by my tree
"Stupid tree" I groaned

A/N
If this goes good I'll continue I don't think anyone will read this but oh well