3 Vision: Lan Yi & Yin Iron

"Lan Shixiang, it wasn't Lan Zhan fault. It is my fault, I force him to drink wine with me," Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Jiang Wanyin and Nie Huaisang is kneeling in front of Lan Qiren to take their punishment.

"Nie Huaisang! You Got Yourself Punish Along With Them?! How Can You Drink Wine In Cloud Recesse?!" Nie Mingjue shouted at Nie Huaisang who went behind Lan Xichen to hide.

"Da Ge! This haven't happen yet!" Lan Xichen chuckle at this, "Mingjue xiong, after seeing this I don't think Huaisang will do it. Forgive him already."

"You better not."

'What an interesting sibling,' Chenqing smiled at the Nie brother.

"A-Ren, I don't approve of this method of punishment. You use that rule rod to punish children, they don't deserve such punishment. As a Sect leader, I will ban this punishment. Think of a different way to punish them," Qingheng Jun gave Lan Qiren a stern look on his face.

Jiang Wanyin, Wei Ying and Jiang Yanli meet Lam Xichen half way, "Zewu Jun, did I break your clan rule again?"

"You guys went over board last night. I know my Shifu is a bit harsh. And so is the punishment. The rule rod is quiet heavy, it will take week for you to heal the wound on your back."

"Ah! A Week!? That is a very long time."

"I know a place where you can heal. It will help you heal faster so that you won't fall behind in your study. This place is in the back hill of Cloud Recesse, only those with permission can enter." After telling Wei Ying this Lan Xichen left from there.

Wei Ying went to the place that Lan Xichen told him about. When Wei Ying got there he see Lan Zhan is there as well.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying run down the step toward the cold spring, "Lan Zhan!" Hearing Wei Ying voice Lan Zhan got up and put his cloth back on. "Lan Zhan Ah, why didn't you tell me about this place?" Wei Ying ask this while taken off his shoe.

"How did you get here?"

"Zewu Jun told me about it."

'Why xiong zhang? Why?'

Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen held back their laugh, they never seen this side of Lan Zhan before. Even Lan Zhan ear turn red at the scene before him, "that water sure was cold. How is that possible?" Wei Ying asked as he can see himself shivering when he enter into the water.

"It said that there is a ice underneath the spring that make the water cold, that is why you see mist coming out from the water," Lan Xichen explained it to Wei Ying.

As Wei Ying put his foot into the cold spring, he felt how cold it was, "so cold!" Wei Ying walk over to Lan Zhan side, "so cold! So cold! So cold! Is so freezing!" He rubbed his hand up and down his arm.

"Stop moving around,"Lan Zhan look over at Wei Ying who is still jumping around, "how can I stand still when is this cold?! This spring is very cold! If I don't move around my blood will freeze."

"Lan Zhan," as Wei Ying walk closer to Lan Zhan, he move away from Wei Ying, "Lan Zhan...you...fine fine....though you are somewhat cold, quiet and rigid, a little bit boring. And I did not think too highly of you at the beginning, but now that I think about it. Our fighting was a draw after all."

"So you two were even after all. Is that why you didn't answered my question, Wangji?" Lan Zhan ear turn red.

"Since we are even, I approve of you. How about we become friend?" Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan.

"No need."

Why telling Lan Zhan about the benefits of being his friend, he begin to take off his cloth this got Lan Zhan to look at him, "What are you doing?"