Baixue Temple

1 year later
(Let's said is one year later)

It has been one year now, Sizhui finally got his forehead ribbon and his Lan sword. He already got all of the Lan clan rule down. Right now he is in the library monitoring his friend Jingyi who just broke a few Lan clan rule.

"Sizhui ah!!! Can we go now?" Sizhui look up from a book he is reading, "Go where?"

"Night hunting. Didn't we promise to meet up with Wei qianbei for a night hunting tonight?"

"Jingyi, that night hunting isn't until tomorrow," Sizhui look outside, and then back to Jingyi, "Since it is getting late, why don't we head for dinner?" Hearing Sizhui said dinner, Jingyi got up and dash out of there, "No running Jingyi!"

Sizhui clean up his space, when he is done, he too left the library. Instead of heading to where everyone is eating he head back home. As Sizhui got closer to Jingshi two shadow  came out to fight him. Sizhui wasn't scare since he know who they are.

"Nice reflex gongzi," Chenqing smiled at Sizhui. "I was taught well," all three of them went at it until, "alright you three, is time for dinner. Sizhui got take a bath, then come over for dinner."

Sizhui gave a bow to Chenqing, Suibian and Wei Ying, he then walk too his room to get a good bath. After the bath Sizhui walk over to his parents home, "did Jingyi gongzi got punish again?" Suibian asked Sizhui as he sat down next to Suibian.

"He did." Chenqing let out a laugh, "he just like master when he was young. He always break the rule here in cloud Recesse."

"Chenqing!" Wei Ying is embarrassed that his spiritual tool know about this. "He is so un Lan Lan like. He doesn't the follow rule, he bring Tianzi Xiao back to cloud Recesse and drink it in his room."

"Lan Zhan, I think your rule "don't talk while eating" for here we should eat and talk. I am sure Chenqing, Suibian and A-Yuan have a lot of thing to talk about," Lan Zhan look at the three in front of him, "only in our home."

"A-Die, where are we going for our  night hunting?" Sizhui asked while putting food on his bowl.

"Xichen ge said that Xiao Xingchen ShiShu and Song Lan xiong is having problem dealing with evil ghost near their town. They want the Lan clan to help," Wei Ying look from Sizhui to Lan Zhan, "Since Lan Zhan and you know how to play on the guqin, you can help your Fuqin to get rid of the ghost or to bring peace to them."

"Then what about the rest?" Sizhui asked.

"Chenqing and Suibian can take the junior to go on a night hunt outside of town. The town people is also having problem as well. They were attack by monster and ghoul. They can teach them or watch over them. If the junior need help then they will jump in."

"Understand master!"

The next morning after they said goodbye to Qingheng Jun, Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen, they left cloud Recesses to meet up with Jin Ling and Zizhen down in Caiyi town.

Jin Ling and Zizhen look up ahead to see the Lan clan coming toward them, "Wei Shushu!"

Soon they all got on their sword and left from there, "Wei Shushu, can I come stay in Cloud Recesse for a while?" Jin Ling asked as he move next to Wei Ying, "are you having trouble at home?" Jin Ling shake his head no.

"A-Die and A-Niang are very nice to me, is just that I don't want to go to the Jiang clan to spend time with grandfather and Uncle Cheng," Wei Ying turn to his right to look at Lan Zhan, then back to Jin Ling.

"Why not? They are your family too?" Wei Ying is wondering what is going on. "Grandmother......she.....she very mean. She not nice to Uncle Cheng. When I was there last time she doesn't want me to follow the Jiang motto. Many of your Shidi talk about you a lot like how you help people in need and do think freely."

"What that women doesn't want you to follow the Jiang motto?! She need to get off her high horses," come Chenqing annoying tone in his voice. "What do you think Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan.

"Mn. Jin Ling can come stay. Can you follow the rule?" Jin Ling move his head and down very fast, "There you have it."

"Thank you Hanguang Jun!"

Soon they all arrive in front of Baixue Temple. Wei Ying turn around to look at the Junior behind him, "I want everyone to be on their best behavior. This is Baixue Temple, don't cause any trouble for your clan okay?"

"Yes Wei Qianbei!"

"Yes Wei Shushu."

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying walk up to the big red door, Wei Ying knock on it. The door soon open up, "are you two Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, from the Lan clan?" The two nodded their head.

"Master Xiao and Master Lan is waiting for you. Please follow me," they follow one of Song Lan disciple, he take them to where Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan is at.

They soon arrive at a big room where all of the meeting is at, "Master Xiao, Master Lan, the Lan clan is here," Xiao Xingchen got up, he rush toward Wei Ying, "A-Ying!" He pull Wei Ying into his arm.

"Is nice seeing you again Xingchen ShiShu," The two pull back, "Xingchen, why don't we tell Wuxian and Wangji what is going on around here?" Song Lan try to get Xiao Xingchen back to business.

"Right, now now everyone have a seat," Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan went back to the front while Wei Ying and Lan Zhan went to seat down on the right, the Junior sat behind them.

"Song Xiong, Xiong zhang said that you are having problems with a spirit here?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Yes, we don't know what they want or why are they haunting the temple. Since the
Lan are known for talking to spirit, we thought that you can help us," lan Zhan stand up, he clasped his hand together, "Song xiong, we will do our best to help you. We just need a quiet place to do inquiry."

Song Lan nodded his head, "Since it is getting late, why don't we do it tomorrow? How about dinner?" Wei Ying and the other nodded their head.

While they are waiting for their dinner Sizhui asked Song Lan, "Master Lan, you also said that deep in the forest there are ghoul and monster attacking the town people?"

"Yes, Xingchen and I want to go take care of it but we can't leave Baixue Temple unguarded. That is why Xingchen ask me to write a letter to Xiandu, ask him if he can sent Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian to come help us." Song Lan sigh, Xiao Xingchen look over at his dear friend, "Zichen, lets leave everything to A-Ying and Wangji." Song Lan nodded his head.

Then dinner is serve, everyone is eating quietly beside Xiao Xingchen and Wei Ying since they want to discuss something before going to bed.