Why?

That night Lan Xichen went to talk to Wei Ying, when he got there he couldn't enter since the resentment energy is still there. "Zewu Jun, do you want to talk to my master?" Lan Xichen turns around to look at Suibian and Chenqing who is standing behind him.

"Yes, can I come in?" Suibian just smile, "Since you are Lan er gongzi big brother of course you can enter," Chenqing open up a tunnel for Lan Xichen to walk to Jingshi.

When Lan Xichen got to the gate, he sees Lan Zhan and Wei Ying sitting outside, Lan Zhan is playing on his guqin while Wei Ying leans against him. "Wangji, Wuxian," the two turn to see Lan Xichen walking toward them.

"Xiong zhang."

"Zewu Jun."

"You two don't need to get up and Wuxian, you can call me Xichen or Gege if you like," lan Xichen went to sit down on the other side of Lan Zhan.

"Ummm...." Lan Xichen understands that Wei Ying never had a brother before, "You are part of the Lan family now. Your Wangji cultivation partner and that make you my brother-in-law, didi."

This made Wei Ying very happy, "Then thank you Xichen ge." Lan Zhan also has a smile on his face, "Xiong zhang, can I ask why are you here?" Lan Zhan asked as he went back to playing in his guqin.

"Chenqing shows us what happens to Wen Chao and Wen Zuliu. And also what happens in Yiling as well. Now I understand why the two of you didn't talk to one another when you saw each other in the courtyard of the Nie clan. Wuxian didi, you didn't want to get Wangji involve with your demonic cultivation right?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Ying.

Wei Ying nodded his head, "when Wangji asks you to come back to Gusu with him, all he wants is to protect you and hide you from the world. I guess he didn't tell you that, did he?" Lan Xichen looked at Lan Zhan, whose ear turned red.

"No, he didn't. But then again, no matter what I do or say to Lan Zhan, he won't back off or stay away." Wei Ying poked at Lan Zhan cheek. Lan Xichen hides his smile behind his sleeves, 'Didi, your so cute when your lover is teasing you.'

"Wangji is a very stubborn person, he won't stay away from the person he loves. He will do everything he can to protect his soulmate," 'just like father.' "Wuxian didi?"

Wei Ying stops teasing Lan Zhan, he turns his attention back to Lan Xichen, "What is it, Xichen ge?"

"At that time when you two reunited again why didn't you tell Wangji about your demonic cultivation?" This got Lan Zhan to stop playing, Wei Ying look down at his hand he doesn't know how to answer Lan Xichen question.

"Were you afraid of something?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Ying.

"Yes, you know how everyone doesn't like having a demonic cultivator around right?" Lan Xichen nodded his head, "if I let Lan Zhan know, I don't know what will Lan Zhan say or how will he react to me studying demonic cultivation. That is why I didn't tell Lan Zhan about it."

"Wei Ying, if you have told me, I would never think less of you or think any different about you. I was trying to save you that is why I keep asking you to come back to Gusu with me. If I make myself clear then none of this will happen, I'm sorry, Wei Ying, "Wei Ying shook his head at this.

"I didn't want to taint your pure personality. I don't want people to accuse you of standing with a demonic person like me beside your Lan clan despise people who study demonic cultivation remember."

"Wuxian didi, no one can hurt you if your with Wangji. Even if our Lan clan despise demonic cultivation, as long as they still have goodness and pureness inside of their heart. Your still a good person," Lan Xichen smiled at Wei Ying who have on a big smile at what Lan Xichen just said.

"Zewu Jun is right Master. Your still a good person, the other people doesn't see it but you still have Lan er gongzi who still believe in you." Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Zewu Jun, there something we also want to talk to you about," Lan Xichen look from Chenqing to his didi, "what is it?" Lan Xichen asked.

"What we are about to tell you, you should believe in what Lan er gongzi said. This is for your own good."

"Xiong zhang do you remember when we were at Jinlintai?" Lan Xichen nodded his head, "it is about the time when I want Wei Ying to come to Jin Ling 100 month celebration?"

"Wangji?"

"Xiong zhang," Lan Zhan turn to look at his big brother, "I think it was either Jin Guangyao or Jin Guangshan behind the ambush at Qiongqi path. I know that Wei Ying would never curse Jin Zixun even if he hated him, Wei Ying won't curse someone like him. Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan keep on trying to get their hand on Wei Ying Yin Hufu, I know that they are behind this whole thing."

"Now that you mention it, A-Yao, wait I mean Jin Guangyao did said that if Wuxian hand over his Yin Hufu then he can come. Then everything they said at Jinlintai and at NeverNight was all a lie? The two of them just wanted people to believe that Wuxian didi is a bad and evil person so that they can all go against him?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

Lan Xichen then remember something, "when the fight started at NeverNight, Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan didn't join the battle. They left from there when the battle started, then they weren't there to fight Wuxian didi, they were there to get their hand on his Yin Hufu."

"You should be careful around Jin Guangyao. Don't believe in everything he said to you," lan Xichen nodded his head.

After staying at Jingshi talking to Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, Lan Xichen left from there he have a lot of thing to think about. Thing that involve a certain someone, someone who he shouldn't trust anymore.