A Different Outcome

The time for the Qishan Wen Indoctrination has come. "You all be careful in the Wen territory. A-Huan, make sure to sent a message to let us know when Wen Chao take you to the slaughter Xuanwu cave okay?"

"Yes Fuqin," Lan Xichen turn back around to look at the people behind him, "Time to go," just as they begin to walk down the step they all hear, "Can we not go! Can we not go! Lan Zhan!" They all can see how scare Wei Ying is.

Chenqing, Suibian and Lan Xichen looked at each other then back to Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. "Master, you won't be alone this time. Even if you got put into a different room, we will come stay with you and keep you companies."

'No matter in what future, master is still afraid of the past. There is no way master will forget the pain and torment that he went through. At least Suibian and I can stay with him to keep him safe.' Chenqing watch as Wei Ying still standing there.

"Wei Ying, everything will be alright. No matter what happen, I will stick close to you. Chenqing and Suibian will stick close to you as well," Wei Ying look from Lan Zhan to Lan Xichen to Chenqing and Suibian, they all nodded their head.

"Is getting late we should go," Lan Zhan take Wei Ying hand in his hand, "I won't let you go."

"Mn."

Lan Xichen, Chenqing and Suibian sigh with a smile on their face, 'Wangji, I will protect your love for Wuxian didi.' They all left Cloud Recesse as they head to Qishan Wen for their indoctrination.

When they got there Wei Ying didn't take another step, "Wei Ying, it will be alright. I'm here...beside you."

"You promise?"

"Mn. I promise."

As they enter into the lecture hall Lan Zhan and Wei Ying look around, "this place never change. But this time the Lan clan came as well."

Then Wen Chao come down from the top of the stair, he said the same thing as in the future. Everyone pretend to be angry when Wen Chao ask them to hand in their sword. Just like before one of the disciple from other clan speak up, since they are angry at Wen Chao because he is taken their sword away from them.

In the end everyone turn in their sword beside Chenqing and Suibian. They can make their sword appear and disappear as they please. The sword that they all hand in is a fake, Wen Chao doesn't know this beside the clan leader and their disciple.

And just like before Wei Ying end up staying in the same room as Jiang Cheng. "Wei Wuxian," Wei Ying look over at the end of the room.

"Wen-Wen-Wen Qing, where is she?" Jiang Cheng asked without looking at Wei Ying.

"She safe. Why are you asking about Wen Qing?"

"I....I....I....I was wrong. I did the wrong thing....I did the wrong thing to her and her family. I was afraid to go against the other clan, our clan is small. No other clan will help out if they all come after the Jiang clan."

Before Wei Ying can said anything a voice said, "Then you should ask help from the Lan Clan. The Lan clan is known for their righteous, they can stop all of the other clan from attacking you."

Chenqing and Suibian appear in front of Jiang Cheng, "no wonder the other clan achieved their goal."

"Achieved their goal? Chenqing what are you talking about?" Wei Ying asked.

"Do you remember when you come to ask Jin Zixun to tell you where the Wen remnant is at?" Wei Ying nodded his head, "When you left, they begin to talk bad about you. They put a wage between you and Jiang Wanyin. That is why I said, they have achieved their goal."

"But this time Jiang gongzi, my master won't be there to protect you and your family. You were a sect leader in the future, you need to stand up for yourself and for your family. Be a sect leader like your father, help other people instead of being afraid to help them." Come Suibian voice.

"Jiang gongzi, if you want other to listen to you and look up to you....all I can tell you is that....stop being a scary cat! Stop lowering yourself when your mother shout at you! Be a sect leader and speak up." Chenqing went to sat down next to Wei Ying.

"Master, Lan er gongzi want me and Suibian to stay close to you. You don't mind right?" Wei Ying smile as he shook his head no.

The next morning everyone is back to the same place, Wen Chao call out the same people again. "Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Jin Zixuan, which one of you will go first?"

"I won't do it," Jin Zixuan.

"I won't do it either," Lan Zhan. Wen Chao know that Lan Zhan is lying since he is known for the title Second Jade of Gusu.

"How about you Wei Wu-" before Wen Chao can finish saying Wei Wuxian name Chenqing speak up, "I will do it!" Chenqing step out from behind Lan Xichen, he went to stand in front of Lan Zhan, "the name is Wei Chenqing, Wei Wuxian didi. I will recite your clan rule."

'Wei Chenqing,' Wei Ying turn around to glanced at Suibian who shrugged his shoulder, 'you don't know? *sigh* since when did my two spiritual tool become so smart.' This even surprise Nie Huaisang, Jin Zixuan, Jiang Cheng, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen.

When Chenqing is finish he walk back into line, "Chenqing since when did you become master didi?" Chenqing turn around, he just grinned at Suibian who moved his head side to side.

That night Wei Ying lay in bed, "Chenqing, since you and Suibian can leave and goes as you please. Can you go buy some decent food please? Their food isn't that good. I rather eat the Lan blended food rather then the Wen clan food."

"Why don't you come? No one check the room anyway," Wei Ying jump up, "That is a good idea! Let's go get Lan Zhan!" Chenqing and Suibian smile at how happy their master is.

"Let's go get Lan er gongzi then," Chenqing, Wei Ying and Suibian disappear from there leaving a shock Jiang Cheng, "Wei Wuxian!" He was gone.

That night Lan Zhan, Wei Ying, Chenqing and Suibian ate good food before they head back to their room in the Wen clan territory.