SunShot Campaign

When Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Chenqing and Suibian return to Cloud Recesse, one of the Lan disciple came up to Lan Zhan, "Lan er gongzi, Zewu Jun and Qingheng Jun want to let you know that to come meet them in Qinghe Nie Clan."

"Thank you for the message," the Lan disciple left from there. "Isn't time for all of the clan to come together to form a Sunshot Campaign?" Ask Suibian.

"That's right. I think we need to get some rest first, then we will leave tomorrow," Suibian and Chenqing vanish from there leaving Wei Ying and Lan Zhan alone. "Wei Ying," Wei Ying nodded his head, so the two head back to Jingshi.

After a good warm bath Wei Ying went straight to bed. When Lan Zhan is done with his, he walk over to his bed that he share with Wei Ying. Lan Zhan already see that Wei Ying is already asleep on the bed.

'Hopefully, you won't get any nightmare tonight Wei Ying. Everything will be over soon. I promise you that once all of this is over, I will travel the world with you. No clan rule can tie me down, no leader clan can tie me down. Wherever Wei Ying go, I will follow him.'

The next morning Lan Zhan woke up with no Wei Ying by his side, he got scare, "Wei Ying!" He rush around the room looking for Wei Ying until he heard noise coming from outside. He went outside to see Wei Ying is having a spar with Chenqing and Suibian.

Lan Zhan with relief, he went to wash up and then went to make breakfast for him and Wei Ying. "Wei Ying, come eat something before we leave for Qinghe!" Chenqing, Suibian and Wei Ying stop fighting.

"Suibian, your lacking in your fighting," Suibian take out his sword and swing it at Chenqing who dodge it. "I only went ease on Master is because this is the first time he is fighting against us! As for you! I can show my true fighting skill!"

Wei Ying shook his head at this, "here, your sweating," Wei Ying took the towel and wipe away all of the sweat on his face and neck. "Drink some water first," 'he have the life and sparks in his eye again,' this makes Lan Zhan smile.

"See I beat you!" Chenqing chased Suibian around the place, "sorry Lan Zhan but it look like your home is getting louder by those two." Lan Zhan shook his head from side to side, "they are your spiritual tool after all, I don't mine."

"Suibian! Chenqing! Stop chasing each other around!" The two stop, "you started!" Wei Ying, "we will leave cloud Recesse soon. Can you two stop fighting?"

"Yes master."

After their breakfast all four head to Qinghe Nie clan. When they arrive they see Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen is waiting for them. "Xichen ge!" Lan Xichen have on a smile, as he wave back to Wei Ying.

All four landed in front of Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun, "Wuxian,did you make it?" Wei Ying summon his Yin Hufu. Qingheng Jun went close to look at it, "it does look powerful but also evil. Is this the reason why the Jin want it?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"About the Jin. Jin Zixuan took his place as sect leader. Jin Guangshan got put in jail, madam Jin lock Jin Guangshan in a secure place where no one is allow." This got Wei Ying to ask, "What about Jin Guangyao and Su She?"

"Master, he probably already in Wen Rouhan den and Su She," Chenqing turn to look at Lan Xichen, "Where is he anyway?"

"He still back at cloud Recesse. I told the elder to keep Su She busy and to not let him leave cloud Recesse. If he do, the alarm around Cloud Recesse will let them know," Wei Ying nodded his head at this.

"Right, we already got a room ready for you two. You can rest before coming to the meeting with the other clan leader later on," they begin to walk back into the Nie clan.

While at it Qingheng Jun said to Wei Ying, "Wei gongzi, Xiao Xingchen and Song Lang is here as well. You can meet them after the meeting is over," Wei Ying nodded his head.

After a good rest Wei Ying and Lan Zhan went to the meeting, Chenqing and Suibian decide not to go with them they went back inside of the spiritual realm instead.

During the meeting one of the Nie disciple came in with a message to give it to Lan Xichen. Lan Xichen, Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng already know who gave it to him and who is the person behind the messages.

"Da Ge, I think you, Xichen ge, Qingheng Jun and Sect leader Jiang should try to sneak in from the back and fight Wen Rouhan from inside his den. The rest we should split in many group to fight from west, east and south. Wen Rouhan monster puppet can't be defeated, they need to escape and meet the rest back at the front of NeverNight." They all nodded their head at Nie Huaisang idea.

"Qingheng Jun, I'll help you and the rest. If that is okay with you master?" Wei Ying nodded his head, "Just be careful."

"I will. Suibian, you stay with master. Got it?" Suibian nodded his head. All four soon left, along with Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen. Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen take Wei Ying to go see Xiao Xingchen and Song Lang.

"Xiao gongzi, Song gongzi, this is Wei Wuxian, Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren son," Xiao Xingchen look at Wei Ying, "You do look like Changze xiong and Cangse Shijie. Qingheng Jun and Zewu Jun already told us about what happen. Especially about the future. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."

Wei Ying shake his head from side to side, "You and Song xiong didn't want to get caught in the fight between the clan and Wen Rouhan.  I am also sorry for not going to look for you with Song xiong, if I did, then I can save you both."

Xiao Xingchen surprised Wei Ying by pulling him into his arm, "I will protect you in your parents place. Since you are my Shijie son, you can call me Shishu." Wei Ying relaxed his body, "okay Shishu."

That night Wei Ying and Xiao Xingchen talk about many thing especially they talk about Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren.

The next day, all the clan gathered together. They are ready to fight against Wen Rouhan and his puppet. Nie Mingjue call this "SunShot Campaign."