12 vision: The War

During their time in the Nie clan, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan barely talk to each other. Even when they see each other at the meeting they didn't say a word to one another. It was the same at the courtyard, when Wei Ying look up at Lan Zhan, he can see how worry and hurt Lan Zhan is when he push him away.

The only time when the two of them talk is when Wei Ying see Lan Zhan talking to his sister Jiang Yanli. The two end up fighting one another, they only stop when Lan Zhan pointed his sword at Wei Ying throat.

Lan Zhan put his sword away, "Lan Zhan, haven't seen you for a month, you've made progress again."

"It is you who didn't make any progress. Where is your suibian?" When Lan Zhan ask Wei Ying this his hand tighten on Chenqing, 'how can I tell you that I don't have my golden core anymore.'

Jiang Cheng who is watching this clenched his hand on his clothes, 'no wonder he didn't want to carried his sword around. Without a golden core, what the use of carrying his sword with him.'

The two sat on top of the Nie clan roof to talk to each other, "doesn't this remain you of when we were in Cloud Recesse? We were like this as well."

"We were fighting."

"Right right right, I come sneaking back with Tianzi Xiao and I got caught by you. It is a pity that there is no Tianzi Xiao."

"Thing change. How can thing be the same again."

"Lan Zhan, thank you."

Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying, "thank you for what?"

"Thank you for not telling my sister what happen in Yiling." When Wei Ying mention this it reminded Lan Zhan of what happen that night. "Wei Ying, if you keep on learning these trick it will harm your body and your temperament even more."

"I know. But Lan Zhan Ah, what I practice is not the same as Xue Chonghai wicked tricks. What I learn is crafty tricks."

"Crafty trick? Then we were wrong," Lan Xichen look over at where Wei Ying and Lan Zhan is sitting, "Wangji, you knew all along?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"Crafty trick?"

"Mn. That is what I am learning, I have learn this in a sunless place for three months. But after all, I have the Lan clan to thank for, I learn the temperament technique." Hearing this got Lan Zhan to turn to look at Wei Ying, "My crafty tricks require practicing temperament, and study talisman," Wei Ying twirl his Chenqing in his hand.

"I use a bamboo flute to control everything around me."

"Learning crafty trick, does it rely on controlling your temperament?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

They two sat up there until it is time for them to go back to their room. Since tomorrow is the big day, the day where they fight against Wen Rouhan and his puppet.

'Even though the two of them got along again. Then what happen at NeverNight? What cause the rift between the two of them again?' Lan Xichen think back to the time where he saw the look on Wei Ying face when Lan Zhan was looking at him. (This is when they enter the palace for a banquet in NeverNight)

Everyone watch the scene where Jin Zixuan and Jiang Cheng is fighting the Wen disciple and his puppets. "What are those thing? Jiang gongzi can't even kill them."

"We don't know but when the fire came out from the volcano like, the people who are close to it turn into those thing."

"That's not all Fuqin. When those puppet touch the living, they turn into puppet as well, the only thing that can heal them is our spiritual energy but it will take a lot out of us," Qingheng jun know what his son is talking about.