Part 19

New cover! Like?

__________________________

"That ring looks great on your finger." Ethan kisses my hand genetly

"Were in class!" I whisper

"People have done a lot worse in class before."

"Ya they're not saved." I throw back at him

"Ohhh did you just play that card on me?"

"Yes I did." I smirks

"Pshh." He tickles me

"Your gonna get us in trouble!"

"Were seniors. We have two more months. No one cares"

"True true." I agree.

I've been applying for colleges like crazy. And turns out because of my situation I've gotten tons of scholarships offered to me. I just don't want to take any because Ethan applied to a bunch of christian schools, like Azusa in California, he got a music scholarship there and I don't want him to feel like he has to follow me. So maybe I'll follow him.

"Have you thought much about colleges and those scholarships that have been pouring through your mail?" Ethan ask me

"How'd you know?"

"Its kinda hard to hide when I check your mail."

"I was gonna talk to you about it. But Ethan you got that scholarship to azusa. Thats an amazing opportunity! I don't want you to feel like you have to come with me. So I'm trying to go somewhere closer to you. But if that doesnt happen then..."

"We'll be okay. We can go different ways Arlie. We know where we stand in each others life, and we have a Great God leading our relationship. I have no doubt that we can handle a long distance thing."

"God is great. But long distance is still impossible."

"Nothing is impossible with God." He whispers into my ear and kisses my cheek gently. Before trailing down my neck. He pulls away though. To avoid us going to far. Not that I ever question if we would. Ethan's great when it comes to self control. I love that I have a guy that respects his body as well as mine.

"Do you want to go on vacation with us for the three day weekend?"

"Where?"

"LA. Were gonna check out Azusa, and go to disneyland. Emilys coming to. And mom and dad." Ethan asks me through the phone on my lunch break on Wednesday

"What about Alina?"

"My mom said she can come too. They love both of you. Almost as much as me."

"I love that they do. And I would love to go. But only if were not imposing. I can give them the money after I get off work today."

"Nonsense. Think of it as an early birthday present for both of you." He says, but my birthday isn't till may 2nd and Alina's is march 31, next week.

"Ethan I can't do that."

"Don't argue. It'll be fun okay? We leave friday morning so you'll miss school."

"This will be so exciting! I've never been to disneyland!"

"Then I'm glad you get to experience your first time with me."

"Alright. I gotta get to work. I call you tonight."

"Bye love."

"Bye." I giggle

"Alina guess what?" I ask as I pick her up from daycare that night