Chapter 3: Festival

Lay, are done you packing? We have to go use the elevator to go down for dinner to the dining building." Quinn with his remark made me faster changing my clothes. I got out of the bathroom and saw my 2 best freinds, How lucky am I to have such great 2 friends. Peyton began walking while Quinn watied for me to caught up and we went inside the elevator. We were alone and we had to go to ground floor from floor 11, where we were at. We just started dancing and basically "vibing" and started singing Connor's songs and some popular "pick me" songs. Dancing wacky as we go down we laughed, then the elevator doors opened at the 9th floor. The RIchmond team went in, and to make it worst, it was all the girls from the team.
"Sorry.... we...we were just dancing..." Emma replied, "Uh-huh, dancing to Bruno Mars...."

"Sorry, Ma'am, we just vibin okay... please have let us have a time of fun before the time of death comes around." Quinn and Peyton laughed at my response to Emma. Jakayla replied to my reply, "What's the time of death?". With that question, she actually don't know. Quinn responded with a confident tone, "The time of death is when people usually log in the event game, usually after the "entering" people die alot." Jakayla finally understands.

"This is my first Festival and I even know what it means." Holly gave a shocked face, giving me a question. "This was your first time. To think that you have a massive control over your soul power in real life is insane, not many people can do that. I mean Seishin can used in real life, but your power.... Are you even new?" I trained for 3 months I said. She still was not convinced, "I am and S-rank, a very high one. if that doesn't convince you then your loss." I don't know why I said that, but they already knew I was an S-rank. Especially when the school literally announces it to well... everyone at school. What wild ride that was, telling me that I was about to get lots of girls in my room.  I of course denied those remarks because I am not that kind of guy....well... I am a teenage boy, but I should not think like that, I don't care about that anyway. I want to be alone at the moment, I want to explore the world that was made for exploration.

*Ding* the elevator opened and the wait has ended, so did the conversation. We all went to our designated tables for dinner and it was actually not bad. Bette than school and it was very fun seeing all the other teams and players while we eat. Some look very high ranked, but that doesn't mean they win, teamwork makes a dream work. Honestly, there was one figure that I had sensed during dinner. It looked like a girl with long straights hair from the top and kind of wavy at the tips of her hair. Her aura was strong, it was strong enough to make the air go crazy, wind in a cafeteria. I knew she used Seishin on me also. She knows one, that's for sure. Observation and sense, she got it all down. I don't know about the other 2 though. She is one of the rare players to know Seishin, and with that she is also without a doubt a player who can play solo. She doesn't need her team if she has observation and sense Seishin. I didn't see her face though, too much people cover her.

I opened our room and a cool air welcomed the 3 of us. Quinn immediately sat on his bed and talked about how elegant and worthy Alyssa was. Peyton fought back with his "Alyssa". The 2 bickered as I walked out to the balcony. I was welcomed with wind blowing at my face and the sea crashing down on the sand. The wind was warm and was very nice. I hear my 2 friends having a fun argument and I honestly do not care about it. The sky was about to turn to night, and sunset was about to end. I was so captivated but the view that I said something about it. "Yeppeo..."

"Gueurae, Jeongmal yeppeuji. Anhayo hangugeodo malhapnikka?". A girl talked back to me in a different language. Korean to be exact. She had black hair and had the same aura from the dinner. It's her, her eyes and her face matches the "dinner girl", but to be honest, the reason I wanted to see "dinner girl" was because she looked like the girl in my dream that day. The day of my evaluation. No way. It's her... the girl from the dream, the girl that was so beautiful that I was breathless. I can't believe she's real. I mean future me kind of confirmed it, but in real life in real situation. (Marry Me...)

"I don't speak Korean, I only know some words from K-Dramas. He he."   She was flustered but she was smiling. Pretty smile... I looked down and scanned her upper body, cause her lower body can't be seen. She was magnificent, and she was perfect. Her.... her uhmm.... her properties were perfect as well. Such perfect melons in such a perfect person. Not to big, not too small. Perfect size. Perfect smile. She was very capturing. "That's ok, I can speak English very well... I was born and raised here so no need to worry. I was taught Korean by my parents"
Phew I said. She chuckled. "The view is very amazing though." I changed the conversation.

" Uh-huh, very very pretty. And how can you enjoy such view with such rowdy roommates? Ha ha"
The black haired maiden proclaimed to the rusty knight.
"Them? Oh, they're just always like that. The view can calm a person enough to forget reality."
The blacked hair girl nodded with a positive feedback, confirming that what I said was true. She turned to look at the view again. Her face touching the sun was very memorable, like a k-drama vibe. Suddenly the 2 heated friends barged in to the balcony seeing the girl I was talking to.
"Who is that!" Quinn  exclaimed. "Lay! You didn't tell us that you had a secret girlfriend." Payton suddenly backed up Quinn. "Uhmmm, well you know, I didn't really want to over so your crushes... I'm joking, we just started talking. I thought you guys are still heated in an argument?" The girl laughed and was also in question. Quinn and Peyton explained that whatever I answer is the right answer for both of them. I told them neither and then pointed my right thumb to the Korean girl and smiled. I was laughing and then they went back in. Th waved at my new friend. I asked the girl what she likes, like hobby and music. She told me something that I can't believed she said.

"I like to listen to K-pop and sometimes J-pop. My mom influenced me with the K-pop cause she loves the songs. My dad loves anime, especially One piece. So I also love One piece, and One piece made me like other anime and eventually J-pop. I'm kind of a mega Asian." I replied, "Same.... I mean have you seen the new Twice comeback and the new chapter from One Piece, Luffy best protagonist." She laughed and asked me a question to confirm my reply, you know, like not being a catfish, to agree because I wanted to be closer to her. "What's your favorite Twice comeback and your bias? And what chapter is your favorite in One Piece?"
I immediately replied.
"Bias is Sana and my favorite comeback is Dance the Night Away, the album name is Summer Nights. My favorite chapter in One Piece is probably 1051."
She was shocked and her face showed it. Didn't expect me to say such accuracy huh? He he. The bedtime of everyone was getting closer, bedtime was 9:30, I told her that we should sleep. She nodded with assurance,  "sure, that's a good idea, uhmm, what's your name?"
Lay I said, "yeah lay, we should go to bed. "
Goodnight uhmm..."
"Nahee, Kim Nahee."
"Goodnight Nahee."
And so, the day where I saw my dream girl as finally came to an end