Chapter 14: Delusion

Seishin filled my forearm and calves. Adding Seishin and my Ice powers can give me additional powers. It might work since it's apart of my body and it's not ice by itself. And Seishin is covering it. I think it can work. Fssszzzz.... Fssszzzz... the sound of ice and Seishin collide and mix as I walk. Right now... I'm at my limit... this is my peak. Charieroz Alyssa smiled and then touched the crystal floor with her 10 fingers. She then loved her butt up in the air... like a running start for a race. Then her weight started to crush the crystal ice floor. She then advanced. Her speed was incalculable and as she flew... she grew speed and as she grew speed... the crystal floor began to make line that showed that she flew right on top of it.

"Ancient Ice technique: Ice Breaker!" Quinn made an X with his arms. Then snowflake shaped barriers started sprouting out of thin air. An ice barrier was created and it had about 4 snowflake barriers and it was mint.. light blue... pink and then purple. In those orders were the color of the barrier. Fake Alyssa had to cover some ground. But her getting faster and faster than we even worse. Quinn added some more barrier and this time he added 4 barriers each of the 4 bigger barriers. Each big barrier had 4 little barriers that is in the center. Quinn added them fast just in case Charieroz was about to strike. Quinn was ready to take it on. The full strike of an Elemental Guardian.

"Breathe... and hold.... Breathe and hold." Quinn is currently in conflict with Charieroz. Still using Alyssa's body... and right now... Charieroz is using his right leg... fully stretched trying to go through with a flying kick. Charieroz fighting the 2nd barrier breaking the 3rd small center barrier. Charieroz used his right leg and then did a back flip. And then mid flip, he retracted his right leg and made a large snowflake out of thin air. Then the flake sprouted ice that boosted Charieroz's speed and that speed was enough to send Quinn who is infused with ice and Seishin Yoroi back 30 feet. Black and mint green arms and feet... the best defense and offense Quinn can ever have. He is beyond his limit right now. He can't hold on... the timer might go off. His 25 minute timer of this form. He stood up again. Quinn reached out his right hand. Then suddenly all the ice and yoroi started flowing... from his left arm going through his body to his right. Then all the energy began to go out of his body and started to form above his right hand... floating on top of his right hand... green and black with white sphere... the color of his excess energy. His eyes began to glow mint.

"I'm just making up this name for this new move... I". Quinn leaped and Fake Alyssa also leaped towards Quinn. They ran and as the ran pebbles of crystals start flying. It was a heated battle and it might come into an end. The copycat Charieroz using Alyssa's body began to held out his right hand... it also had a sphere of energy....but this one is was the color Navy blue.  They ran... it was about a minute of running. Quinn jumped and used ice sky... making ice in mid air and propelling him faster in air or to the ground... but he used Ice Sky downward and then... Charieroz said..."Cancel." Suddenly Quinn's energy sphere disappeared... cause it was pure ice not his body anymore. Quinn had a look that wasn't of hope anymore.

"Watzzkkkkzzzkkkzzkshshh" The "evil" ice sphere collided with Quinn's left side of his face. Quinn's left eye is replaced with ice spikes and the ice grows on Quinn's left side... it was a slow process... but Quinn lost his left eye sight. The impact of the sphere sent on the ground with a enormous impact on the ground. It broke the ice like floor. Charieroz's hand was on Quinn's face. "Quinn... why are you so weak? Don't you know I like strong men!" Quinn grabbed Fake Alyssa's right hand that was touching him. He froze it and then... crushed it with his brute grip. Fake Alyssa stepped 4 steps back. Quinn stood up... shaking... his left shoulder is frozen and is now paralyzed. "Alyssa... would never say that! Alyssa never downgrade someone! Your... even though you take her appearance... your not her... I wanted to believe that you actually... actually lo-". Fake Alyssa leaped and threw a right arm punch... Quinn grabbed it with his left hand. Fake Alyssa responded to Quinn, "What? Actually love you! Ha... I was just telling you lies! Why would I love someone who likes abusing his friends! Why would I want to date.. no.. marry an abusive person! You fight people to fill the hole of loneliness... Peyton told me that you hit him constantly! How about you get OUT OF MY FACE!YOU MONSTER!" Quinn was hurt... even though it was from a monster... he was still hurt. Especially from the face of the person he is passionate with... it hurts. It's a wound you can't just get rid of.

As of the conversation... the Ice curse was now covering Quinn's left thigh. Quinn let out a decisive statement. "Ice-Transfer." Suddenly the Ice curse went inside Fake Alyssa's body. It was literally freezing her blood cells from moving... this made Fake Alyssa's body really weak and eventually made her freeze to death. Quinn sat down and looked down after the fight. He was sitting while the freezing Alyssa was dying slowly. Quinn had 4 broker ribs... and his left shoulder is dislocated. He was at the brink of unconsciousness. He made it though... barely. Quinn was still sitting... enduring the pain. Enduring the fake yet hurtful words that Fake Alyssa said. Fake Alyssa let out... as she died.

"I hated it when you asked me to dance with you... you are nothing compared to the other guys I actually like. Your useless... you made me want to get out of the room when I danced with you! You.. you.. you're pathetic. I hope you Jill yourself-". Those words... Quinn's eyes began to drown in self-hatred. He punched the ground... trying to replace the emotional pain with the physical one. The words of the fake hurt more than he thought. He was mad... how dare a creature take shape of someone he cared about... and take that face and destroy me with words. What kind of impact was that. It was surprising. Quinn with a sad face... tried not cry... but he remembered that it was just a monster trying to get to his head.

[Notification: You have defeated Charieroz, the Guardian of Ice. Your loot drops are now transferred.] I escaped the ice room finally. I faced Lay and Alyssa on the same couch looking at me. Next to them was my manager... Cory. She had brown hair and had a great figure for a woman her age. I told them... that I want to check my vitals. Lay told me that I did amazing... and Alyssa... she told me that I did well...