Chapter 15: Who? What? Huh?

I am now sitting on a chair... waiting for a re-evaluation... after my fight with the Lizard like Ice boy... ugghh. I.. I'm still hurt by those words. The words that was used by those monsters. "Dude... it was just a big ice lizard... taking the appearance of your crush... it was just mind games! Alyssa doesn't actually hate you." I nodded... but I was still unsure of the things that happened. Me and Lay was sitting anxiously outside the evaluation room... white walls around us and about more people beside and in front of us also waiting. We were all in our phones except one person. He was probably scared of his rank. We are in a building full of scouts for major guilds and minor guilds. About 4 waiting rooms for 4 evaluation rooms. Each hold at least 5 people per room. It was a building dedicated for new talents that change lives.

"Quinn...", the stern voiced man said my name... meaning it's my turn. I went inside and waved bye to my friend Lay. Lay was a good friend... he is pretty lucky. Having such power... but he is unpredictable... he likes playing solo.... But he also likes playing with us... he also tells us that he doesn't have time for relationships... but he's been hanging out with those 3 new recruits. He's unpredictable... that's the word that describes my best friend. I went inside and the light was yellowish white...vanilla ice cream color... there was a girl to my right with blonde hair... she was operating the evaluation system. Many... many buttons... but as I took 5 more steps... in front of the computer.... About 5 steps in front was a giant black ball. It was on a scale thingy... wires was also connected to the scale. They told me to touch the black orb.

"Shhhhhhzzkkkkk........Shhhhhzzzkkkkk!" The orb began to emit smoke... not fire smoke but ice smoke... like when ice is too cold it emits smoke.... It was vapor! Right... ice vapor was emitting from the black orb. The orb was about tall as me... a 5'8 tall curly blonde hair boy. I looked at the blonde girl.... Her glasses reflected red error signs. Called her majors and immediately and stopped the evaluation. They also told us that they have all the information for me. So I just have to wait for the mail to come to my door. I was kind of afraid... but Lay... he talked me down... like always. Dinner was the same as always... very good! And night time came. I thought to myself... that Charieroz only did that because he wanted to get into my head. So it was fake... despite what I saw.. it was all fake... it was just to get to my head... and my feelings for her never will change.

"Are you ready ladies and gentlemen! The time your waiting for.... The Girls Evaluation Test! Or... GETs! Now all the girls will be competing... and all these pretty ladies will show how capable they are. Now.... May all the beautiful contestants come forwards please."

-"Quinn... thanks for coming through the gate to help me! If... I wasn't so weak... maybe we could've not have experience the pain we experienced for this campaign...it's up to you now... I'm so sorry about this... I really am!"-
What.... What was that. That was Alyssa! Why were we in that room full of vines? I heard birds and critters also... were we in the jungle? What did just happen? What is really going on? Why did I "dream" mid event? Wh-

"Hey... Emperors of the Past? You've past down your legends into these young and fruitful kids... Ha ha ha. When the time is right... those who has been passed onto will grow into great beings... they are the calamities that will break the world! Do you here me Emperors! Wait for your successors! They will bring great fortune! They will be entertainment!"

What was that.... Emperors of the Past? That voice... very manly as it was... I looked down... and I saw Sana just standing there... she was tensed... I looked to the right of me and Lay was already looking at me... he had an apathetic look... I looked to the left of me and Evan's eyes was wide open... I then looked down again... I saw Alyssa standing still like Sana... she was standing still too but her hands were shaking...

Did everyone hear the voice? Was the voice referring to me? Are my friends also the successors of the Emperor of the Past? Is there a select few who will bring the world to their knees?