Chapter 5: New Girl

Wow... to think that I almost got raped by a bunch of goblins. Good thing Lay takes me out of that world. But will he be okay though? I mean... he is a S-rank. But the campaign was recommended for 2 S-rank. It was basically a Na-rank campaign. But the girl was still watching. I sensed her. I mean everyone was watching Lay. The girls eyes were very beautiful.... She isn't Korean though... she is Asian. If I would guess.... Japanese is her nationality. Her eyes are not cat like but very nice and perfect. Perfect round eyes with single eyelid eyes. Brown eyes and her nose was perfect. Not too sharp but sharp, narrow and not even long. I want to be her to be honest. Her facial structure was also very natural and perfect and her side profile is phenomenal. Her hair was long and brown. Her lips was perfect. Plush but not too big. Perfect lips to kiss. I might turn gay.... No! Not now Nahee. Her beauty is something to behold for sure. And don't even talk about her.... Body. Her boobs are perfect. Not saggy and not too uptight. Like 1 or 2 level bigger than mine. Like 1.5 bigger. And her thighs were more muscular than mine... more defined... not to muscular... she's like a K-pop Idol! She is the perfect female...her visual may be over the top, but her powers.... Are even more perfect. Her power was tremendous. Her name was memorable because every guy wants her. This is not a battle between 2 beautiful girls anymore. She won. Her rank was higher than Lay's. S++-rank. The Hughes S-ranks and lowest Na-rank.

I know her because she is my cousin. Sana Minatoka. Her last name literally means importance or urgent of importance. I know it's something important in the line. My Dad's side was Japanese. He is Korean though... full. My dad's step-brother is Japanese. Or uncle you would say. My uncle runs a great company. Uncle's mom remarried with my dad's dad. And so.... We were born. Me and Sana. Sana took my uncles last name. Minatoka... sounds cool, probably cause I am a weeb. But I have seen those eyes before. Sana's eyes glowed when she sees something she is deeply interested in. Dana has never had a boyfriend or a crush. This might be her first... the next reunion will be a blast. Her powers are obscured though. Kind of broken. If Sana wants  Lay... then I don't know how Lay would react. I don't know how they would meet. All I know is that Sana, who is on the 3rd floor window watching the campaign is deeply interested with Lay. Her eyes glow if interest.

"Stay....DOWN" I grabbed the fast samurai with my hand.... gravity infused hand. The face of the samurai was 4 times bigger than my head. I slammed him on the ground and with that.... The impact made an Earthquake. It was an even match... I guess. He is insanely fast and he can negate my gravity powers with his red bladed katana. Other than that he only can deal damage to me if I can't see him about to hit me. I still need to have my observation more sharpened. He actually made me feel worried because he was fast and his weapon apparently negated my powers.

"ShinRa TenSei!" Shinra Tensei or all mighty push in English is a massive AoE damage dealing attack. It hits both enemies and friends alike. It was a last minute move. It is my most powerful  move I have ever created.... Right now honestly, all my attacks are AoE damage. That's why I try to play by myself and that's why I told Nahee off. I have power... but power that hurts. I honestly like my powers, but it just is too crazy.

"RRRWWWRRROOH" the samurai stood up, his right arm was broken...bones and all. He still stood up with his broken right arm... he lifted his left arm, his...only...arm. Suddenly his sword flew to his left hand and the samurai caught it. My eyes widened as I was caught in surprise. Is the samurai's power magnetism? No... magnetism flows or flies in a straight line...usually. I honestly don't know. He then pointed his sword at me. That's when I knew that his power was... the same as mine. Gravity.

"What th-" I then was forced to the ground... forced to kneel down. He bound me.... I hate being bound up... I hate not having freedom. I will not be a slave..."I don't think you know me... I am the type of person who WANTS TO BE FREE!!" I looked at the white samurai in the eye and then I put him in his place. We both are on the ground with gravitational pressure. I smiled at him as we both are friends on the ground. "I am more powerful than your.. your tool. I am gravity!"
I finished him off by using Shinra Tensei in one specific point. His heart.

That was probably my first time using my powers and focusing it in one point which is kind of useful. Now I can finally use my powers with my friends around. I stood up, and as I stood up, I got a notification. [Notification] S-rank campaign has been cleared. Rewards will be received. You are now departing to reality.
I received a weapon. A mythical rarity weapon... which is insane. I also got an armor set and it's also a mythical rarity. Item rarity is easy so let me explain. Here are the item that follows. Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary and then Mythical.

All items are different and the higher the rarity, the higher the weapons power and it's price. You can sell items to the market. Which is ran by a family that is known worldwide... their main company building is in Korea, even though the family is Japanese. Maybe they like it their or something. After all.... their last name is a Japanese last name.

I got transported to reality. It was nothing special honestly. I just have some sore parts in my body. Honestly it was a fun experience... until everyone was watching me. I heard some kids say, "That dude just solo wiped a S-ranked campaign.... by himself!" "We need to plan this out.. our plan for 1st place may be foiled cause of him."
I didn't care about that.... My friend ghosted me. I started looking for Nahee, I looked at the second floor, then the 3rd where I saw a girl more beautiful than Nahee... she was looking at me... I wonder what her name is. I looked next to her and Nahee was there, I waved to her. I then proceeded to go to the 2. Nahee changed is still in her campaign clothes while the other girl was wearing volleyball shorts that are black with white lines and her shirt....unexpectedly had a chopper hat on it.