ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello! If you've made it to this part, then you've just read through my first ever book that isn't a fan fiction! 

I've been writing since I was eight years old. I am also on the Autism Spectrum. I am a twenty-one year old female with a passion about creating engaging words and characters for my audience. My goal is to create epic, action-packed stories with characters people love. 

I began this book for fun, so I rushed through it, not knowing of what I could do with it, but as the Watty's approached, I figured I should take my time with it to make it look professional. I went through many editing phases and, with some help from review shops, I can finally say that this book is complete and ready for the Watty's. 

I'm not expecting to win, but I am expecting to at least do somewhat well. 

Anyway, I digress. More about myself. 

Ever since I was a kid, I used to love writing fantasy stuff during my free write times in school; my teachers loved my stories and I was actually awarded for my creativity. Now, as a adult, I look back at those days and say to myself 'imagine if I never wrote at that age. Who would I be today?'

I'm planning on expanding on this universe, so expect more books in the Promise series to be published in the years to come. 

I hope I can someday take this story to new, exciting heights. My dream is to have this book published and turned into a movie. 

When I'm not writing, I'm daydreaming about what new stories I could possibly create; a spark is all I need. 

The dreamers are the ones that can accomplish the impossible; those who think logically are bound by the laws of logic. 

With that being said, my name is Alicia, and that is Axel's Promise, the first book in the Promise series!