ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

- 𝚑𝚎𝚛  -

Rindou Haitani had just experienced  possibly the worst day of his life.

First and foremost, Mondays are arguable the worst day of the week so already just from the weekday it was, that put a sour twist to the day.

The terrible day had begun the moment he had opened his eyes. He had woken up 6 minutes before his alarm went off, already pissing him off before his day had even started.

He let out a violent sigh, throwing himself back under the covers so he didn't freeze in the brisk winter air, wishing those 6 minutes could drag out for a little bit longer.

Isn't that being optimistic.

The second he began to fall back asleep he was disturbed by the violent ringtone of his alarm, causing him to jump in fright. Shooting his hand out from underneath the warmth of his blankets to slap his alarm he accidentally managed to slap his phone instead, sending it flying from the edge of his bed stand to the floor where it landed face down with a loud bang.

You guessed it, he had broken his phone before he had even gotten out of bed.

Trying to convince himself that life was worth living and that phones were replaceable, Rindou trotted along to the bathroom, ready to begin his day however when he stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water his face was immediately pelted with ice cold pain.
He hissed in shock, jumping out of the shower with wet feet as fast as he possibly could, simultaneously managing to slip on the now wet tiles and land on the floor with a thump, much louder than his phone had just moments prior.

With a bruised ego and hip, he grumbled while pulling himself off the tiles, unfolding himself from the defeated pile he had managed to become, naked and miserable.

Of course the hot water system wasn't working, meaning that Rindou had to have a freezing cold shower, now that may be bearable for some but at 5:30 in the morning in the middle of winter, Rindou would have rather died.

Deciding that the sight of his brother's cocky face would give him a headache Rindou silently left his home, not waiting for said brother to emerge into the kitchen to disturb his not so peaceful morning, and walked down to the garage where his cars sat waiting.

Rindou's bad luck didn't end there however, when he entered the garage the first thing his eyes landed on was his Mercedes' front left tire completely flat, the rim just about touching the floor since there was absolutely no air left inside whatsoever.
Ran had taken Rindou's car out last night since none of his own vehicles had any fuel due to the fact he was too lazy to go get some, and had managed to drive over a nail, puncturing his little brothers tire, then failed to mention that fact to Rindou.

Turning to attempt to start his second car, his Porsche 911 GT3RS he quickly discovered that the battery was flat, which also happened to be Ran's fault for leaving the headlights turned on once he had gotten home 4 days ago when he once again took Rindou's car to the club, meaning it was useless as well.

Deciding to just walk, not wanting to risk completely running out of fuel before arriving at the nearest fuel station in one of Ran's cars, or to expend that much energy on changing a tire or jump starting a car so early in the morning before his daily coffee, Rindou set out on his merry way to the local cafe just down the road.