𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝙵𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙿𝚝

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙵𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙿𝚝. 2 -

[With Rindou]

From the moment he heard the news report, Rindou's heart was in his throat, beating uncontrollably. To say he was genuinely afraid was an understatement.

He never felt fear, he never felt scared, but right now he was absolutely terrified.

Being left in such a state of unknowing, so out of the loop with absolutely no way of getting in contact with you to find out if you were okay, let alone still breathing had done a number on him and his ability to focus.

Ran could feel his brothers discomfort emanating around him, but knew there was very little that he could do, and so he chose to drive a little faster, praying he would by some miracle find you both perfectly unharmed.

'This is a fucking nightmare. If I just held her with me when that car smashed through the doors she would still be with me alive and well, but I made her run away like an idiot.' Rindou disparaged himself.

'I pushed her away and now she could be dead for all I know. This is so so fucked,' his fingers began to shake lightly, his thoughts overrun with negativity.

He was about to continue berating himself when his phone rang with an unknown number, pulling his attention back to reality.

"Who's calling?" Ran looked over at Rindou's screen.

"No idea," he shrugged, swiping the answer button.

"Who—" he began to question the unknown caller but thankfully was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Rindou?" Hanma's unusually shaky voice sung out.

"Jesus Christ, Hanma? Where the fuck are you?" Rindou asked, for the first time ever relieved to hear his voice. Pressing the speaker button on his phone Rindou put the phone up between himself and his brother so Ran could also hear.

"I'm using the public phone on Machida-Kaido avenue in 8-chome, I don't have time to talk, I have to go. I'm going to take y/n to the hospital, just please hurry, we'll be going up the main road," Hanma blurted before hanging up. The minute he had hung up the phone he threw the barely conscious girl over his shoulder once again and began sprinting as fast as his legs could carry him in the direction of the hospital.

"Wait Ha— Damn it!" Rindou shouted into the phone, smashing his fist into the dash violently.

Ran immediately spun the steering wheel around, turning onto the highway to speed towards Machida as quickly as he could. With possibly the worlds worst description of where Hanma was, the brothers prayed silently that they would find both you and Hanma easily. The short, and highly illegal drive to Machida only lasted about 4 minutes, but the tension was palpable, and the atmosphere was uncomfortably silent.